My deal.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Cel-c-us and I made a deal. He's allowed back on the Siccness, provided I make a sig that he has to use every single time he posts. I took him up on the offer. This is the sig that he will use for the rest of his days on the Siccness:

R

RESURRECTED

THIS IS A CRIME AGAIST HUMANITY......FUCC IT I DON'T GIVE A FUCC.....IM ZIPPING ON THE CLOWN SUIT.....FUCC

Stealth

May 8, 2002
yeah, i've known for a while. Check the profiles, they both have the birthdays. I just never felt like bringing it up.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Slealth:

Cel-C-Us or whatever the fuck his name is is internet stalking me dude. This faggot sends an instant message to Deep Thought asking him if he hit it! LMAO! I've banned him from AIM and he logs in under 5 different screen names to talk to me. This bitch won't leave me alone! Now he's trying to go thru Yahoo and talk to me. He needs to be banned for life. The pic is humorous, but not enough to make it worth it for him to walk amoungst us non-apes.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Well..the thing is that even when I had him banned, he did the same thing to me on AIM. He'd IM me ever 20 seconds under 100 different names. Even if I ban him, he's gonna continue to internet stalk you. So i figure instead, i'll just take his pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.