My audio:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
This is shit I started recording about 2000-2001 (I was like 16 or so) all the way up to about a year ago. I haven't recorded anything in a while. Some of the shit on there is me, some of it is my buddy, some it is straight trash.

I wanted you guys to check out two songs though.

www.soundclick.com/murrysvillains

Check out Smoke Rings All Me
And Got Ya Fiendin' right below it.

www.soundclick.com/medatsu

Check out From Me 2 U I'm the second verse.

Not trying to promote myself or anything - I'll never make a dime, I just do this shit for fun. But since I haven't been active around here lately, I figure I'd let you guys sample my shit a little bit.

I have a few songs written that I need to record. I'd say I've got a LOT better in the past year, so once I record I'll show you guys and you can see how much I've changed.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
yeah that first dude is my best boy in the world. he's livin in chi town right now for the summer, and cleveland during the rest of the year, so we haven't been able to hook up much. I try to make myself better, but I have no chance or desire to do anything big. I just love flowin.

Thanks though

Stealth

May 8, 2002
friends with a clowns fan or is he a bengal...?..'sup with a siccness fantasy football league
My boy's a Steelers fan. I've known him my whole life. He goes to school out in Ohio, but he doesn't fuck with the Clowns or the Bungles. He knows better than that :dead:

I posted another song up there too.

Jun 16, 2002
Stealth's shit may not be professional quality but at least he got lyrics and you know he can deliver the fuckin rhymes. I don't give a shit how good your quality is TUNEZ because your lyrics are horrible. You have no right to clown on anyone around here joto. Nobody gives a shit if you got an album out that doesn't change the fact that you suck huevos puto.