MMAPlayground Siccness league

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Does the wagers thing have anything to do with our league? I was fucking around with that earlier
Don't think so. I was looking at team rankings at it looks like just the average points for the team is what places them but they did have an average bankroll section. I'm new to mmaplayground too, before I just did UFCs fantasy every now and then and I played the pickems at Sherdog.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
didnt I give you an invite to mma-tracker a while back? Havent seen you on here much. Maybe we're visiting different sections at different times
Yea I haven't posted much on here the last few years. I was overwhelmed by the excessive hyphyness at the time .. even now I only really post in this forum. Thanks again for the invite btw that shit has been put to serious use.

EDIT: yea that's me.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Yea I used to now people post them up the same night and I usually watch the fights at a friends house. Good thing you mentioned it though .. I didn't know they posted up BTOR 7.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
It's actually a pretty good card. Ueda/Yamamoto is a dope fight from what I read and watching BJ continue to get ass kicked for trying to fight at 132lbs is always dope .. and then you got Hioki fighting.