Mistah FAB & Kanye West

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
I heard the Mistah FAB interview and he was talking about how most of the people on his "Son Of a Pimp" was tight with him so he didn't have to pay that much...could this have ment he put most of his album budget towards the beat from Kanye?

Also, I wasn't feeling the beat...speak on it....

Feb 16, 2006
I think he got the beat because of the rap battle they had on KMEL a few moons ago. I remember they were advertising on the commercial for anyone who wins the battle will get a chance to work with Kanye.

May 16, 2004
PressPlay Prod. said:
1-300$ for a kanye beat? never

well he prolly paid him 5-10% and prolly gon pay him the rest once the album kicks off. i forgot the proper name of this tho, either the retainer fee or sum shit, i dont remember, im dumbass tired
man ok let me explain: People in the area got a bunch of junk beats from top name producers and plug beats with no rights and stuff just like them snoop or 50 cent verses that you all see floating around on locals albums that you will hear on 5 peoples albums. The Gov has them kanye type eminem type beats and you can figure 1-3 for them though. Some one else that actully knows the shit Im talking about that deals with this shit back me up on this....people I guess just dont know. That kanye beat isnt straight from him because that would be rediculious but I guess guys are not knowing about this though.

May 11, 2005
Thanks for the interest & the feedback. Music is art and it is not for everyone. We like that song BIG TIME. It was a KAYNE beat & yes he knew. Mothafuckas that don't know us or anyone else are always quick to explain what happened. FAB is one of the greatest & he is very reconized for that talent all over the WORLD.. It was great to have that kind of op. Now look 3 1/2 years later it comes out on a KAYNE mixtape. Looks like it is going to help us again.. THANKS KAYNE

G.Archer

People ask me. Cause you don't know!!!!