Misfit!! Juan Million!!either one of ya bitch azz can Get it!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
I ain't Mad cause I lost,, just mad cause We supposely Got invisible motherfuckers voting!! Neva heard shit like that before!! but anyway!!!

LETS BATTLE SINCE YOU WANNA TALK SHIT!! EITHER ONE OF YOU!!! I SHOULD PINK SLIP YA BITCHES ON YA OWN BOARD!!!!!hahahaha POST UP NUCCAS!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Apr 26, 2002
www.myspace.com
BITCH YOU THINK YUR THAT TIGHT DONT CHA...........YA WANNA BATTLE I'LL BATTLE.......IMA ROOKIE AND I'LL SHOW YA HOW TIGHT YOU AINT............SO GO HEAD LIL MISS BOO-FLAIR....................YOUNGENS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Battling this isn't gonna give you the win. I'm sick of being nice. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT BITCH ARE THE ONES WHO LOSE. No bystanders ever bitch. And the people that are winning (Foul Mouth, Dvious, Head Coach, etc.) wouldn't bitch if they did lose. You bitch. Because you are a bitch. THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN THIS WORLD THAN THIS FUCKING TOURNAMENT. ONLY SHALLOW PEOPLE WILL ACT LIKE THIS TOURNAMENT IS IMPORTANT. Your the type of person to start beef because you lost, and carry out, and never take the time to see if the person who beat you actually did have a better verse. And then like a week later you find out that Carson Daley died on TRL and you forget about this tournament and start bitching about Carson Daley. FUCK YOU.

And if you're gonna ask me to back this up, i will. After the tournament winner, and then Tim C.

Apr 25, 2002
Stealth said:
And the people that are winning (Foul Mouth, Dvious, Head Coach, etc.) wouldn't bitch if they did lose.
Really though...if you lose then that should be a sign that you need to up your skills, not bitch about how people aren't dickriding your rediculous flows. If your verse was really that tight then you would be advancing...