Mess Dissing FAB!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
" I aint never got my chain snatched let's make this clear, I wonder who's gonna take mistah fab's chain this year?" - Mess He also disses Quinn on the song but old news. Track 2 on Prices on my Head part 2

Sep 22, 2007
Who gives a shit? Not like Mistah fab is any good on the mic. As for Mess, Instead of dissin' cats he should be workin' on a legit album instead of all these mixtapes.

Handz

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2006
Mess always saying shit about shit on these "Mixtapes", so you take him serious. Remember these are mixtapes it's recycled bullshit and he just trying to move someunits. Mess so lazy for the 2nd Prices on my Head Vol. 2 all he did was change the color from red to green now believe that.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Whats up with people wanting rappers to have beef? that shits fucken stupid. its just as stupid as the actual artists having beef with each other. especially in the bay. Bay rappers should not diss bay rappers. When Mac Dre was alive everyone came together and made good music together.when he died everyone in the bay came together and look what happened whe got enourmous amount of expozure and recognized by many so only good things come if there is no beef and everyone comes together. Messy Marv and San Quinn are very talented artists and they shouldnt be beefing. AP.9 & A-Wax and very talented artists and should not be beefing either. and if you dont belive that having no beef is good then check out the following pictures and you'll see that im right. my 2 cents im out

They would still be alive

Classic Album

Bay At its best

Together they were a power house

West Coast at its best

better together than solo

Classic Album

Jun 25, 2005
Whats up with people wanting rappers to have beef? that shits fucken stupid. its just as stupid as the actual artists having beef with each other. especially in the bay. Bay rappers should not diss bay rappers. When Mac Dre was alive everyone came together and made good music together.when he died everyone in the bay came together and look what happened whe got enourmous amount of expozure and recognized by many so only good things come if there is no beef and everyone comes together. Messy Marv and San Quinn are very talented artists and they shouldnt be beefing. AP.9 & A-Wax and very talented artists and should not be beefing either. and if you dont belive that having no beef is good then check out the following pictures and you'll see that im right. my 2 cents im out

They would still be alive

Classic Album

Bay At its best

Together they were a power house

West Coast at its best

better together than solo

Classic Album
LOL Mac Dre had serious beef what you talkin bout? I'm sorry that 17 Wit a Thizz is not the Bay at its best thats really opinionated and that west coast pic I'm pretty sure all them LA rappers had beef at 1 point in their careers with each other.....

As far as I'm concerned Mess can diss whoever the fuck he wants aint nobody trippin off him anyway....he snorted his talent away along time ago

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
LOL Mac Dre had serious beef what you talkin bout? I'm sorry that 17 Wit a Thizz is not the Bay at its best thats really opinionated and that west coast pic I'm pretty sure all them LA rappers had beef at 1 point in their careers with each other.....

As far as I'm concerned Mess can diss whoever the fuck he wants aint nobody trippin off him anyway....he snorted his talent away along time ago
I see what your saying but its not the fact that they at one time had beef everyone knows that but the union at that present time is what im talking bout im not saying that 17 wit a thizz is the best album of the bay but the fact that all those rappers got together and made something that was beautiful to me the bay and the westcoast in general needs that right now and has been needing it for more than 10 years now. you see how game is with beef he dont gain shit from it. even though in his mind he does but when he was with G-Unit and 50 cent they made really good music together and made hella money together and brought the westcoast back for a minute. but of coarse beef had to intervine and now they aint as big as they used to be even though they might still think they are and its a shame about mess enough said but anyway thats what i was trying to get at