Memorable Sports Plays?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I was talkin to ChainsawDriveBy about the NFL and he was askin if there was stuff he could watch somewhere. It made me realize that we need to make a thread with YouTube clips of some of the best sports moments.

I was just gonna make this thread for football but then I realized we might as well include all the other sports.

I'll start this one out with a special treat for everybody from Oakland :cheeky:

The Immaculate Reception December 1972

May 2, 2002
Randy Johnson's perfect game was one of the most memorable momements in sports history for me. That shit was AMAZING to witness.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
one of my favorite plays was randy moss's pitch to the rb behind the back as he's getting tackled and the running back ran in for a TD....I'm sure it was in one of the montages you posted stealth....but I can't sit thru the horrible music

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
OG_Carl_Weather said:
Anybody got Kevin Johnson dunkin on Hakeem in the WC playoffs? The game was already over but KJ smashed on Hakeem, it was lovely. They used to show it on the NBA on NBC beginning credits.
crazy, i remember that as a little kid. i ran into kj in sacramento around september last year. i told him my most memorable play was when he dunked on hakeem. he laughed, and then said "i gotta see that again."

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
anyways...a lot of you will be seeing a lot of this next nfl season. you'll see the cowboys d jackin' up receivers and backs left and right next year.

i know roy williams is a bit overrated regarding his coverage skills. he doesn't possess coverage skills a safety should, but you gotta admit he is a playmaker. he creates turnovers as a ferocious hitter and blitzes pretty well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIQotsIoX7o