Megan on NE4 booklet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
MEGAN!!!! on NE4 Booklet

I just got that Ne4 album. I looked in the booklet and DAMN!!!!
Megan. That is one of the finest females I've ever seen. Who else agree's?

Apr 25, 2002
YOU RAY CHARLES EYE SIGHT HAVIN ASS MUTHAFUCKAZ!

SHES WACK!TRUST ME,YOU USIN THA TERM NOTCH 2 LOOSE......BROOKE BURKE on E IS BAD,MEGANZ IGHT.......SHE AINT EVEN GOT THA AH,LOL!

Apr 26, 2002
Thatz True Brooke Burke on E! Got it goin on!No Ahz damn thats all bad lookin like that it is a essential to have it!Meghan still lookin coo tho........Wasnt u and wood gunna post otha pics.....from the pic on NE4 she be lookin coo. Hey Wax has that 65 g'z in a Jordan Briefcase released yet?

May 2, 2002
Some of you need to get a life!!! Get outside and see some real life human females and stop gettin wet dreams off some nasty lookin broad in a cd booklet. If you can really tell me there ain't no better lookin hoes around your area then the one in the NE4 booklet then I think yall better save your wages and uproot and move somewhere else.

And before some of you start feelin guilty and race to hit the reply button to start talkin shit....just sit back and really think about what I said and how foolish it really looks to dedicate more than one thread to a small pic of some broad in a cd booklet.....

Apr 26, 2002
Yea 4 realz there are some fine ass breezys out here n tha yoc most of the ones where I moved from were stuck up rich ass bitches LOL. I buy the CD for the muzic not the booklet, I like to see the homiez representin and see whose flowin over some females in the booklet. Big Oso you workin on a solo or anything?

May 2, 2002
We halfway done with the solo right now....I'm also workin on a EP release which will have all new tracks and none of which will be featured on the solo. I'll keep everybody up on any new progress!! Thanks for the interest!!

Apr 26, 2002
Hell Yea Keep us posted well atleast me, is it gunna be on East Co Co Records? Im lookin forward to hearin more of ya you came sicc on NE4.Megan's chorus is tight on "late nite smobbin" haha~!You gotta release date or a time frame for the release? Thanxs homie stay up!

May 11, 2002
www.angelfire.com
I went and got the new CD. Megan is hot looking on the cover. I like Woodies tracks with sining in the hooks like the way you feel, late night smobin, summer breeze... some of my favorites. I seen a re-release of Yoc Infuenced at Raspitins and when I went back I couldnt find any more copies :mad:

E

EAST_BAY_G

Megan aint on NE1 thats Shawna. Also in my NE2 that pic of Megan says Morgan under it. WTF?