mars do you have a lowrider or any classic cars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Har Har Har Son. haha

Still need the vinyl put back on the top, a system put in, rims put on, and windows tinted. Still working on paint too cuz of bubbles.

That car was straight garbage when I first got it. The chick that had it before I got it was prone to hit everything in a parking lot. Dents and scratches everywhere.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
They're fun cars. It cracks me up at how many people come to talk to me about my Impala over my TA, though. I think the TA has had that "douche bag factor" applied to for so long that people don't even bother complimenting you for owning one. But I kid you not, I showed off my system six times in one 24 hour period around my town.

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
They're fun cars. It cracks me up at how many people come to talk to me about my Impala over my TA, though. I think the TA has had that "douche bag factor" applied to for so long that people don't even bother complimenting you for owning one. But I kid you not, I showed off my system six times in one 24 hour period around my town.
Oh don't get me wrong, Trans Ams are dope, just I've always wanted the 96 Impala.