Losers Bracket

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should we have a losers' bracket?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Do you want a losers bracket? Depending on how many votes i recieve, i either will or will not post up a losers bracket on Monday. And i have a sicc ass idea for it too....

Apr 25, 2002
i dont think so, if you lost you lost.. cook somethin up for the next one.

stealth- i think you should run the next tourny, bc it is pretty well organized, but maybe give reasons that ppl lost, ya know? or get like non-anonomouys judges.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I made a tourny about 2 years ago, when Roloc still owned the board. At the time, i had an anonymous judge that nobody on the Siccness board really knew. I think his name was Vamps...

Anyways, what i did was create 3 new board names. One was "ANONYMOUS JUDGE 1", "ANONYMOUS JUDGE 2", and "ANONYMOUS JUDGE 3". I let them all post up on the boards. I didn't do that for this tourny cuz i thought they started logging IP addresses. I'll do that for the next one.

Thanks for the props though homie. Me and Vamps have somethin in the works for the next tourny, and if all goes well, we're gonna keep having them until people stop signing up.