Look 4 your name

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
lil bored, tell me what u think.

Now dont get mad if my words offend u-
i have a sharp toung and didnt intend too-

hate me yesterday but how u like me now?-
layin suckas on they back with a right BaYzHe||!PoW!||-

i care less bout the bitches who try to impress-
they look in my direction and then they ask Got Plex?-

but lil do they know how hard i beat those-
bend over backwards insert my BIG CHORIZO-

ain no soulcollector's hear, the fakes can get gone-
i was a lil aggravated but now im switchen to DEFCON-

there was lil Hoodlum who acted a queer-
no longer here he had an IntenseFear-

of the Classick's, now he restin in heaven-
only 14 i had pull a YOUNG 211-

left the scene quickly in my Camby Savelle-
tried to warn lil punk dont test me ill kill-

im kinda like a ninja, not Meta4iCAL speakin-
i use my best stealth when im out there creepin-

even kids say that MrDontGIVEaFUCK-
try to touch his PhillyChee$e you'll pull back a nub-

told my homie hook me up with a fat dubb G-
he handed me some green that was skimp and kinda ugly-

i was expectin a lil something that would go and pick me up-
until a masked man 206 went and hit me up-

but its ok, u win some u lose some-
back up on the block to SlangsumLangsam

Jun 16, 2002
Been here since Chief N Hay, Stealth, Mistah Drawmuh, Kawata, and all them other cats were around. I'm still saying the cats mentioned above were harder, easily. Just who exactly are you trying to say was better??

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Goddamn, it is nice to be gone for a long time and still hear people dropping my name. It makes me really love all of this shit. I've been here since day one though, like May 98' or something like that. Back when it was the 209 crew against jef and kawada. I consider that shit the first "phase". I sucked then, i was your average newbie. The next phase was me, chief n hay, drawmuh, fatal, and my personal favorite Anibus. I dunno whatever happened to him. Then after a huge fucking lull, that Krooked Concepts crew came out. Seak and Dvious were both tight as fuck.

The reason that everyone was so good during those periods was because me and vamps were always running and judging tournaments like crazy. Tournaments always give people somethin to prove. We had the league battles up and bumping for a while, but when you have tournaments and have people voting and advancing, it gives heads something to prove, and people vote. You get bragging rights. Biggz stepped up on that shit too with all the tourny help.

I'm a two or three time siccness tournament champion, and me and dvious were the tag-team champions. There about 5 or 10 other heads that won tournaments too. I forget half of them. But i'm just kind of reminiscing.

Although now that I think about it, someone should set up a tourny.

Word up leatherface

Aug 8, 2003
Sup big stealth. I havent been around much either. Been busy trying to put shit on shelves ya feel? but then one day jus said fuck it imma peep the board. what u been up 2??

Jun 16, 2002
There's no denying that rob_keys. Seak was definately sick as fuck. In fact I think only a handful of people have ever beat him. I know Fatal and Deuce both beat him once and I think Dvious did as well. That's that Krooked Konceptz crew I can't think of anyone else who has beat him.