Longshot: Cleveland Concert, June 10th????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Does anybody know who's performing for this show? I got 4 tickets and I have no fuckin clue what to expect except for "the Jimmie Hendrix of live rap performances".

I just wanted to know who was performing. And if it was 18 and over, cuz i hear those concerts are banging.

Feb 18, 2006
i will be there, tech isnt doing it at peabodys this time cause peabodys isnt doing rap shows anymore cause some riot broke out with some black people couple months ago and they fucked up some equipment i think, so he had to do agora, which is bigger from what i hear, where can i get tickets tho?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I got my tickets off of Ticketmaster for $30 after the charges. I checked out Tech N9ne website for tour dates and there's a link there for tix.

What up JLMACN? I been layin low for like 6 or 9 months or somethin, I have no idea. I'm workin at an office for the summer tho so I got 8 hours a day on the internet and no way to kill it. So I've been spendin my summers on the Siccness the past few years. But yeah thanks for givin me the heads up on Chamillionaire last year - whenever he blew up around town I already had my boys bumpin it haha.