life on mars...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
wasnt the face on the moon? i could be wrong, but anyway, i think that its just coincidence. it doesnt resemble any structures so for all we know it could be just a rock.. see im the open minded skeptic. anythings possible but logic must be used first...

Aug 7, 2002
i want to know what all the way in the other side of t he fuckin space....like we see all t hese stars all over at nite times but somtimes i be thinking they are planets and suns but i want to know what all the way past the stars and shit...it's really fucking awkward

Aug 8, 2003
KingzOfBabylon said:
I heard they found signs of water, but I dont know, plus Mars aint got no magnetic field to block out the suns radiation, so I doubt it
i would figure that it was the atmosphere thats created when theres water but i could be wrong.

Aug 19, 2004
I'm pretty sure the face was on Mars.

In regards to the articles, the first was boring. Micro-organisms that create desert varnish. The second with the trilobites sounded more interesting even though I can't see the mirrored half of what their talking about. Aren't trilobites the things that evolved from the ocean?

Aug 19, 2004
carlos said:
i want to know what all the way in the other side of t he fuckin space....like we see all t hese stars all over at nite times but somtimes i be thinking they are planets and suns but i want to know what all the way past the stars and shit...it's really fucking awkward
I thought it was pretty crazy when I learned that every star was a sun that prolly has planets around it just like our sun. For all we know theres hella planets just like earth but we're too far find out.

It's funny to me how we are excited about finding micro organisms on Mars but back in the old times scientists thought the moon supported "bat-people," and that Mars had life based on the constructed canals they could see on it.