let me know what yall think...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
its a t-shirt design i did for 1-4ridah..

same with a lil more..

these and let me kno what u think of the support rag in my sig.. was a mock of the "support our troops" ribbon

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
EY TROLL I WANNA SAY THANX HOMIE I SEEN THE POST IN THE WHERES NEMO FORUM BUT AS ALWAYS THATS NEMO DODGIN THE QUESTION NEVER A STR8 ANSWER UNLESS ITS MONEY IN THE POCKET GOOD LOOKIN OUT HOMIE. GLAD TO SEE THEY GETTIN SOME GOOD MODS IN HERE.
PERICO LOKZ
WWW . HOMEBOYRAP . COM

Aug 8, 2003
NO LOVE said:
EY TROLL I WANNA SAY THANX HOMIE I SEEN THE POST IN THE WHERES NEMO FORUM BUT AS ALWAYS THATS NEMO DODGIN THE QUESTION NEVER A STR8 ANSWER UNLESS ITS MONEY IN THE POCKET GOOD LOOKIN OUT HOMIE. GLAD TO SEE THEY GETTIN SOME GOOD MODS IN HERE.
PERICO LOKZ
WWW . HOMEBOYRAP . COM
much love homie

Aug 8, 2003
@ cornbread if ur down homie we can have a lil contest.. u choose a person i make a cd cover of and vice versa... doesnt even have too be an actual rapper.. gimmie something hard like... a barney cd cover or sesame street.. i got a tough one for ya :devious:

Aug 17, 2002
TROLL said:
@ cornbread if ur down homie we can have a lil contest.. u choose a person i make a cd cover of and vice versa... doesnt even have too be an actual rapper.. gimmie something hard like... a barney cd cover or sesame street.. i got a tough one for ya :devious:
I'll think about it :devious:

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
In all honesty, being I do graphics and all....i'd redo it all. Make the edges smoother, you can use the pen tool for allll of the illustration, plus ur lines will be clean for when you do get it printed. Also don't print in a resolution lower than 300 dpi or it won't come out right at all.

Check this piece I did, it's an example on using the pen tool to get clean smooth shapes and lines etc.
It's a vector of Kanye West.