LEAGUE FINALS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Seak v. Fatal Nyghtmare in the League Finals. We're about to declare our first champion. Peep the board once they post up their flows and vote. This oughta be an amazing battle.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

Deuce beat Seak in the early stages......Ha.
Seak do your thing playa....Fatal again another homie and a vet of siccness mc'in.....Can't wait.....Mayn if shit was in audio It a be off the rails...Reagrdless......Good lucc.

2 C's

Sep 28, 2002
fo real finish the shit over here fatal post up r shit

damn when the flows finals or next round going i say the finals if league and flows after its all done battle so we can see who top slot

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yeah Pimpsmooth, I agree with you. I was thinking that too..I'm sure we can work something out. I dunno when the next Flows round is...that's all up to Biggz.

Sep 28, 2002
shit been wanting2 flow for a while

biggz is slaccin its been a week almost 2 the rounds r over we need 2 move on we know who one and shit i feel u stealth i know u would make it happen so im justw aiting for the tourney 2 keep movin

Apr 25, 2002
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAA GOOD BATTLE I THINK SEAK MY TAKE IT THOUGH

HAHA I WAS UNDEFEATED IN REGULAR SEASON PLAY BUT LOST O DVIOUS IN A CLOSE ONE HE BOKE MY WIN STREAK BUT HAY IM OUT FOR DOMINATION NOW TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
im still undefeated....
i knocked of seak once, but seak iz alwayz a worthy opponent. i know i cant slack on him (lyke i did with Bayzhe Pow cuz i had never seen a flow from him and didnt know he cam raw LoL) so it should be a good one. im too tired to pozt myne now but rezt assured ill have my up soon.

Good luck Seak.