Killa Tay...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2002
Yo wuzup...anyone know if Tech would be down to work with Tay Capone, I think these 2 catz are on the next level, and need to work together so they can take it to the next. Hit it up with any info y'all got, Tay iz sicc, and the N9na iz off the meter, killa combo.

Jul 18, 2002
fucc...

I like Luni and all, but they'd have to drop hiz azz quik style, and form the unstoppable duo. Them 2 catz on the mic, 'Unfuccwitable', nuff said. Too bad it didn't/ain't gonna happen.

May 3, 2002
Tech would outshine tay like a muthafucka.. it wouldnt be worth making song.. Tech a million light years ahead of tay and his squeaky ass voice..

Apr 26, 2002
i like both uv em hella lot, but i don't think both together would be all that. i think they both hav hella heated lyrics, but i don't think they are both tha same style. i jus think both would clash on a whole album together. fold.

Jul 18, 2002
and thaz why...

....we need them mutha fuckaz to connect up real quick and do sum thangz....would be straight Lava (heat)....if anyone can pull stringz, do that...the Phanz have spoken..

Sep 29, 2002
I know tay be in K.C. quite often...i met him and Luni at a little ass club down here in Joplin...they be in K.C. and Springfield workin wit cats. I still think Tech got to much for any rapper...but I would love to see him and Tay do summptin.......