Kc rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
Supp wit it?? I stay out in the bay and havent heard of many other rappers from KC besides tech, vell bacardi, tone etc.. what are some other good artists that you would recommend 2 someone who doesnt know much about the KC rap scene? what would u say is diffrent when it comes to stylez from the two regions??

p.s my bad if this a tech only forum..

Aug 21, 2002
Really, there isnt too many artist that you'd really wanna fuck with in KC on the music scene. Some that I have heard and felt and you might wanna look into are...

Some real TIGHT niggas... You might want to check out Macc James, MC. Michampinizzle, J-Swizzlesticks, Jok3r, Vell Bakardy, Some local broke closet booth 2 track beat rappin' locals thats got the hottest new single on the Blocc cuzz dey said so...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
TROLL said:
Supp wit it?? I stay out in the bay and havent heard of many other rappers from KC besides tech, vell bacardi, tone etc.. what are some other good artists that you would recommend 2 someone who doesnt know much about the KC rap scene? what would u say is diffrent when it comes to stylez from the two regions??

p.s my bad if this a tech only forum..
Chop It up Clicc - macc james and them...
Hustlamade bugz
Arch Bishop
S to tha B
Gangsta Grim
Big Ed
BZ

i cosign for all them..

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
DaStonedGangsta said:
the popper,incredible zig,boy big,grant rice, hustlemade bugz

the diff between the 2 regions is kc aint on that gay hyphy shit...gawd that shit is horrible
diffrent strokes for diffrent folx i guess.. the hyphy movement isnt for everybody, but im not gonna close my mind and think that other places are gay cuz they ain bay.. im expandin :) im bout to go swoop some of these first thing in the mornin..

Jan 12, 2003
TROLL said:
diffrent strokes for diffrent folx i guess.. the hyphy movement isnt for everybody, but im not gonna close my mind and think that other places are gay cuz they ain bay.. im expandin :) im bout to go swoop some of these first thing in the mornin..
u into southern shit at all? Swoop up some of that shit too cuz its better than Midwest.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
nah dont own any other cd'z besides bayshit... hence the reason im expanding myself :) give some examples... how is it better?