KAVIO aka IcE TuRnEr(coming soon BITCH!!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2005
MAKE sure yawl Spread the word about my nigga
Kavio aka IcE TuRnErS new album coming soon on WEST COAST MAFIA RECORDS/UNDERBOSS ENT
My Niggaz from compton and he bout the bidness yawl..as real as it gets NO JEFF"N!!! Real Chop
If BO fuccin wit him yawl already know whats up so dont sleep...This my nigga Yawl Im ride'n wit Kav so if you fuccin wit me then you fuccn wit my nigga.....I aint got to say shit else........

Hey Smigg Dirtee Bum..YOU FUCCIN MIDGET...!
IM not about to blow you up I woulsdnt even cut you on a mix tape ur beneath me.... I didnt even make a song about ur bitch ass....Thanx for the publicity
When I see you ima nocc you silly and break ur glasses 4 eyes...Nigga you's a bitch put some base in ur bark Fagot..while you over there succin Irocc's booty out
you like shit on ur tongue Fagface?....21st ha who's ur big homie Tall can you aint from 21st Keep blowing me up on the undergound you dwarf take some vitamines and grow another foot cefore you come fuccin wit me Boy I"ll Roc ur wig! Remember that bitch you was in love with whats her name? uh Chance....yeh Chance was her name pussy..you know whats up I will Fucc you too..Mr. loverman....Stay out of grown folks bidness...

smidget and Iris ...Roccy and bowinkle

STUDIO CRIPS and Irocc quit jacc'n niggaz for beats cefore you get ur shit split nigga word in the streets

Producers get yawl money up front fuccin wit Iris aka Irocc (iris is his real name thats a flower hes a gurl)he one of those bullies that picks on everyone cuzz he pees in the bed..until a lil nigga like me shows him what it do.

I MEAN I MEAN!! ......Fucc Ceing Coo!!!

C-lim Starwars "The Npire Strikes Bacc"
March 1st 2005
I got the hotest album out this quarter ON ME.CUZZ!!!!