Just To Let Yall Know....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
I don't think anyone wants any topics like "Which bla, bla, bla, is the best?" If I see any wack posts I'll do my best to delete them..

If anyone wants to be a mod on this Forum??? Holla... :confused:

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i'm interested in being a MOD...... been a siccness member since may 1999.... and i feel the siccness BART needs to be heavily moderated.... let me know

Aug 5, 2002
Who the fuck do you think you are to tell people what they can and cannot post? Just because you think it's wack you're gonna start deleting them? How about if you don't agree with them DONT READ THEM.

You wanna start getting rid of bullshit you need to start with the fuckin spam threads that are cut & pasted into EVERY DAMN FORUM.

BART has went to shit, especially since it's move from raptalk.net. You start erasing threads that don't deserve to be erased and it will officially be dead.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Uhh, I think you're misunderstanding..

Bplease is trying to CLEAN up this board since a lot of bullshit is constantly filling up this forum. And thanks for your advice but this board and site are far from dead homie. Look around..

And another thing you might've missed..

www.raptalk.net is back. Go jack off to that..

Vamps
IX.

May 4, 2002
I think yall should just lock the thread up. So we can all see what flys and what doesnt fly around here.

If you delete it , then that person might think he is just trippin and he might go ahead and create the thread one mo' gen .......... LOL

Aug 5, 2002
Vamps said:
Uhh, I think you're misunderstanding..

Bplease is trying to CLEAN up this board since a lot of bullshit is constantly filling up this forum. And thanks for your advice but this board and site are far from dead homie. Look around..

And another thing you might've missed..

www.raptalk.net is back. Go jack off to that..

Vamps
IX.

Man, bullshit has BEEN a part of this forum since it's inception and now y'all wanna start ? START WITH THE SPAM if you wanna start...but why even do that, cause you can tell by the thread title what it's gonna talk about so I just don't read them.

Yes, this forum used to have alot of good minds on it, there are still quite a few individuals with resume's & credentials on this site but not nearly what there was when it was on the raptalk url.

Who gives a fuck about raptalk, I was mentioning that as a way to guage A TIMELINE of events.

I don't know where you're coming from with your "jack off to that" comment but you don't know me like that so don't take it there with me.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Leon Kage said:
Who the fuck do you think you are to tell people what they can and cannot post? Just because you think it's wack you're gonna start deleting them? How about if you don't agree with them DONT READ THEM.
I'm guessing you didn't see all the shit that was on the forum. There was about 3-4 kids (who we banned) posting topics one rite after another talking about the same shit.. we did leave topics that were related to Rap music and we deleted the rest.

When those threads start to clutter up the forum and bump out the good posts then yea, I think the mods should take care of them, lock them, delete them, whatever.

I must have deleted 20 fuckin posts today and about 5 of those were the same exact post pasted over and over.

Anyway, trust me when I assure you that we ain't gonna delete any rap related topics...

Aug 5, 2002
B-pLeAsE said:

I'm guessing you didn't see all the shit that was on the forum. There was about 3-4 kids (who we banned) posting topics one rite after another talking about the same shit.. we did leave topics that were related to Rap music and we deleted the rest.

I must have deleted 20 fuckin posts today and about 5 of those were the same exact post pasted over and over.

Oh I didn't see those threads I was under the impression you were just gonna start deleting threads that ask "what do you think of...?" just because you had a personal vendetta, lol