JUST PICKED UP THE NEW PASTOR TROY....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
CD GO HARD AS FUCK!!!!

P.T. ARE YA WITH ME PRO. BY P.T.
WWW? (WHO WANT WAR?) PRO. BY P.T.
MURDER MAN POR. BY SWISSO
GET DAT MONEY PT. 2 PRO. BY DRUMMA BOY
RIDIN' BIG PART II PRO. BY ENIGMA
ARREST IN EFFECT PRO. BY COOLEY C.
EQUIPPED IN THIS GAME? PRO. BY KLC (ITS THE "BEEF" BEAT OFF OF MAC-SHELL SHOCKED)
I WANNA TASTE YOU FT. MR. GARY PRO. J AND BLAZE
WHERE THEM NIGGAZ AT? PRO BY P.T.
JUST TO FIGHT PRO. BY MO CHEDDA PRODUCTION
YEA!!!! PRO. BY DJ SQUEEKY
PHONE CALL TO PIMPIN KEN.NET
RESPECT GAME FT. LIL PERE AND PIMPIN KEN
ACID RAIN PRO. DONNIE SCANTZ FT. SKY (IN LOVING MEMORY OF KURT COBAIN)
GONE GETCHA PRO. BY DRUMMA BOY
CALL TO PORTIS
KEEP ON MOVIN' PRO. BY BLAZE
BONUS TRACK

CD IS REAL DOPE. SQUEEKY FINALLY CAME WITH IT. GOT LIKE 2 RECYCLED CUTS, BUT WOTH PICKING UP.
one

Apr 25, 2002
MID-WEST785 said:
post the album!

GO BUY THE MUTHA FUCKIN ALBUM!!!! YOU GONNA BUY THAT LIL JON SHIT AND NOT SUPPORT THE ORIGINATOR OF THAT ATL SHIT? I AINT GOT A SCANNER TO POST THE COVER. IT SHOULD BE IN REG. STORES MARCH 1ST.

BUY THE MUTHA FUCKA, YOU GONE LOVE IT.
one

May 4, 2002
Pastor Troy just needs to stick to having him and Carl Mo do all the production on his shit. His last cd had like 3 tight tracks and the rest of them sucked.

Apr 25, 2002
Smitty said:
Pastor Troy just needs to stick to having him and Carl Mo do all the production on his shit. His last cd had like 3 tight tracks and the rest of them sucked.

Well obviously you havent heard this CD. This shit is up there with Face Off, even though that classic. Squeeky actually came tight on these beats and so did Drumma Boy.

I heard the Pimp C too, it got like 5 recycled cuts.
one

Feb 8, 2003
IMO PT never went no where he always been tight. On his last one he just tried something new. PT put that crunk shit on the map before Lil Jon stole that shit acting like he started it.

On this Face Off PT. 2 he just went back to his roots, He tore Lil Jon, I-2O, Lil Scrappy, and Swat Team asses up. Troy brings that drama.