Is there a RELIABLE website for car parts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I fucked my car up. I decided smoking two blunts and drinking a bottle at 1 in the afternoon was a good idea. Then I hopped in my car (I was parallel parked on the side of the road) and this telephone pole jumped up out of nowhere and smacked into me and ran away before I could call the police and get an ID.

So I need a new left turn signal and quarterpanel for a green-blue 97 Accord LX.

If anybody knows a reliable & cheap website I could go through to buy parts so that I dont have to get raped somewhere "professional", I'd appreciate it.

Mar 16, 2005
Stealth said:
I fucked my car up. I decided smoking two blunts and drinking a bottle at 1 in the afternoon was a good idea. Then I hopped in my car (I was parallel parked on the side of the road) and this telephone pole jumped up out of nowhere and smacked into me and ran away before I could call the police and get an ID.

So I need a new left turn signal and quarterpanel for a green-blue 97 Accord LX.

If anybody knows a reliable & cheap website I could go through to buy parts so that I dont have to get raped somewhere "professional", I'd appreciate it.
junkyard my friend

Mar 16, 2005
I am telling you screw website's screw a pro shop...go to a junkyard...you will have to pull yourself but you ill save a TON of money from anywhere else.

Amd you have a common car you will have no problem finding what you need.