IS MEADOWBROOK ARARTMENTS CUSRSED WITH EVIL SPIRITS?AND ALSO,WHAT ABOUT DR.J'S LIQUOR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
ABOUT ALL THE KILLINGS IN MEADOWBROOK HISTORY FROM WAY BACK IN 92,WHEN A POLICE MAN ON DUTY TO A SIMPLE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CALL AND WAS GUNNED DOWN BY AN UNKOWN SUSPECT IN MEADOWBROOK,THE NEWS PAPER MAN,A NAVY MAN,TO A BANKER,TO DEAD NON SKYLINE GANGSTAS FOUND IN THE DUMPSTERS THRU OUT THE YEARS THERE HAVE BEEN MANY UNQUOTED MURDERS.AND SEEMS TO BE RAN BY AN EVIL ENTITY.

Jun 23, 2005
THIS IS ABOUT MEADOWBROOK,THERE HAS BEEN MANY MURDERS IN THAT MOTHA FUCKA SINCE I WAS YOUNG IN HIGHSCHOOL GOING TO MORSE,THE POLICE MAN THAT WAS KILLED IN 93 OR 92,WHAT ABOUT THE MOST RECENT,THE NEWS PAPER MAN,KILLED EXECUTION STYLE WHILE DELIVERING NEW PHONE BOOKS TO MEADOWBROOK,WHAT ABOUT THEYOUNG SWABY BACK IN 2000 ,WHO WAS FOLLOWED FROM A PARTY BY TO SUSPECTS AND WAS CONFRONTED BY THEM IN FRONT OF HIS APT,AND WAS BLOWN AWAY IN FRONT OF HIS NEIGHBORS,WHAT A BOUT THE UNQUOTED MURDERS OF DEAD GANGSTAS FOUND IN THE DUMPSTERS,AND ALSO THE LATEST KILLINGS ALONG WITH A SUICIDE,ALSO WHAT ABOUT THE BANKER WHO WAS INTYICED BY A YOUNG SKYLINE LADY,AND WAS AMBUSHED AND WAS SHORTLY KILLED BY HER BOYFRIEND,THE LIST GOES FAR BEYOND THESE CASAULTIES.THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF THEM TO NAME,CALLED THE MEADOWBROOK FILES

May 5, 2005
a that shit was dumb shit....my lil niggas cant even walk around that mutha fukka...shit is stupid.....niggas need 2 be smarter, all of that drama just makes it harder 4 whoever livin n skyline

Jun 8, 2005
that ain't cursed with evil spirits. that's cursed with ignorant violence. It's sad but true. Niggaz need to stop with all that. Getcha chips up. Everytime u kill a nigga u puttin money in a rich white boys buiz. whether it's the whiteboy in charge of making your casket. The white police chief that's in charge of going to the murder sight only to blow the shit off, the white warden that makes money off your prison labor after getting caught or shit the white president that gets re-elected for locking up more of todays gang youth. Think about it.

Jun 23, 2005
yea i agree with all of ya'll,but what about the murders last week when o:g don jaun from skyline shot the home girl in the head ,and then shot his self in the head,and they had three kids together,and now those kids have no mom or dad,and the other two are from the o:g choo-choo,and he's fighting life.not to mention that same area where this incident took place,is where in 92 the police got killed on this same side of the brook,and in 2000 where the young homegirl swaby husband got killed at,and thats only on this side,and they have cameras,and shit still goes on,and you mean to tell me theres no evil entities in that motha,or bad luck,then whos causing the bad luck,something spirital,remeber this,the devils greatest trick is to make mankind think he does not exist.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
bigpluck said:
yea i agree with all of ya'll,but what about the murders last week when o:g don jaun from skyline shot the home girl in the head ,and then shot his self in the head,and they had three kids together,and now those kids have no mom or dad,and the other two are from the o:g choo-choo,and he's fighting life.not to mention that same area where this incident took place,is where in 92 the police got killed on this same side of the brook,and in 2000 where the young homegirl swaby husband got killed at,and thats only on this side,and they have cameras,and shit still goes on,and you mean to tell me theres no evil entities in that motha,or bad luck,then whos causing the bad luck,something spirital,remeber this,the devils greatest trick is to make mankind think he does not exist.

who are you KAISER SOUZA
that bitch got a fat ass

Jun 2, 2004
what kind of stupid ass qustion is this? hell no it aint cursed, its just in the heart of a active gang area.

stop putting shiet like this online. niggas is givin away too much specific details

Aug 9, 2002
also that lil 16yr old cat that got got going to see his girlfriend in the brook. i'm just glad nothin happened to mee when i was kickin it in the brook the times i was there. but thern again i always saw ma niggas there so i was straight for that moment.