Is it just me or does this guy look gay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I gives a fuck what he looks like or that he wore an Alf shirt....dude comes up with some of the siccest rhyme schemes on the planet.....I'm not a huge Em fan, but I can see dude has major skills.....

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
i bet u...... ya'll got even worse pic's laying around in ya moms photo album's............ SIXXNESS takes pic's holdin sighns "i love jade" LMAO........but we still like u......

ALF was a hogg bacc n tha days...and if he was still on.....id still watch him.......

p.s............ EM.... SHITS ON ESHAMS LIFE WITH ONE SINGLE.....HE SELL'S MORE THEN SHAM'S COLLECTION

its a shame when u a 40YR OLD RAPPER.... and the only way u sell records is to clown the biggest star from ya city'........ all these has beens need to give it up......Esham & KRS 1 should make they own group...... make the hole cd bout clowning the 2 biggest artist in rap...... cuzz they wont ever ammount to em

this aint a diss to sixxness..... thats my nig...... im just saying everyone takes corny picc's......

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
G.O.D said:
i bet u...... ya'll got even worse pic's laying around in ya moms photo album's............ SIXXNESS takes pic's holdin sighns "i love jade" LMAO........but we still like u......
This is a differnt Sixx....

But you got some good points folx...

But then again you dont.

Id rather support a legacy of Esham's music then the one hit stardum of your boy Eminem..

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
G.O.D said:
its a shame when u a 40YR OLD RAPPER.... and the only way u sell records is to clown the biggest star from ya city'........ all these has beens need to give it up......Esham & KRS 1 should make they own group...... make the hole cd bout clowning the 2 biggest artist in rap...... cuzz they wont ever ammount to em
WTF G.O.D.?! KRS-1 is wack, thats a bad combo.. Esham & Lynch would be sick.

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
Cel-c-us said:

WTF G.O.D.?! KRS-1 is wack, thats a bad combo.. Esham & Lynch would be sick.
dogg......please RE-READ my comment...... i said they should make a group cd.....cuzz they clown the 2 biggest rapper's in tha game....just to try to push they wacc ass album....

example..... ESHAM CLOWNS EMINEM
example......KRS 1 CLOWNS NELLY

WHY?......cuzz they both jealous.....they 40 yr old men..... has been rapper's

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Hey, fuck you Drawmuh....lol....Why did my name come up? :) S'all good....I'm cooler than you....need some tweezers for them eyesbrows bruh? lol....it's ALL LOVE HOMEY....

Cel-c-us....nevermind, i don't want jade to get made at me....lol....

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
Sixxness said:
Hey, fuck you Drawmuh....lol....Why did my name come up? :) S'all good....I'm cooler than you....need some tweezers for them eyesbrows bruh? lol....it's ALL LOVE HOMEY....

Cel-c-us....nevermind, i don't want jade to get made at me....lol....
lol............ima pretty...... what can i say....

i thaught the dood that posted this was u.....all i saw was SIXX i wasnt paying attention......stay up

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
oh ok.....I didn't realize that's what you were sayin by "wrong Sixx"......lol......stay upper mayne...