IS Bleve Gonna Be At Best Buy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2004
I'm gonna get it tommorow, but my procastinating ass hasn't figured out where yet and i was just wondering if it would be at best buy-I went to the best buy website and didn't see nething about it though

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
warrensburg said:
He probably didn't log in regionally to midwest. I doubt Best Buys in Denver will stock this cd.
I didn't log in to do the search that got me that link.

I live in Arizona. I bought Skatterman & Snug Brim at a Phoenix Best Buy. (As well as the T9X DVD and Absolute Power.) I plan to pick up BLEVE at a Best Buy tomorrow as well.

Apr 27, 2004
Damn-I must not have looked hard enough on the website

Thanks For the Info Dog
I bought Urban legendz there so i think and hope it'll be there but i wanted to check with y'all before my lazy ass wasted my time driving out there

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
insomnia said:
my lazy ass wasted my time driving out there
I can definitely understand that. That's why tomorrow I plan to do that search again, and use the check availability feature to flag one for in-store pickup. That way I know when I stop by on my way home from work they'll have one ready and waiting for me with my name on it.

Apr 27, 2004
I'm gonna pick up T9X and kill bill 2 too, so i guess it's worth the drive anyways
But i'ma be pissed as fuck if they don't have bleve-I've been anticipating this cd for a long time and tommrow is the only day i'll be able to get it

May 13, 2004
warrensburg said:
He probably didn't log in regionally to midwest. I doubt Best Buys in Denver will stock this cd. I accidently did that with the T9X DVD. Just my guess.

I live in Denver and they will have it at Best Buy im gonna be up there at 10 when it opens to pick it up.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
ENDelt260 said:
I can definitely understand that. That's why tomorrow I plan to do that search again, and use the check availability feature to flag one for in-store pickup. That way I know when I stop by on my way home from work they'll have one ready and waiting for me with my name on it.
Well, this plan worked out well.

If I was in Scottsdale I'd be all set... but, apparently the Tucson Best Buy decided not to stock the CD. At least, I can't mark it for in-store pickup via the website.

Sep 30, 2002
I went to the best buy in Iowa City, and I was shocked not to find bleve, but they still had project deadman. The same store had t9x, ap, and anghellic.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
They had like 20 copies at the one here in Reno... a bunch of AP, a few Anghellic and 1 SS... The manager was pissed b/c BLEVE was in two places... under C and under K... the manager started yelling at some poor kid to move them all and they were fighting over where to put them all...under C or K... HAHA... I couldn't help but laugh.