*I'm a Daddy!! Son born on 10/30*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2003
I'm a Daddy!! My son was born on Oct. 30th at 6:42am. He was 8lbs 4oz and 14 1/2 inches and the most important thing is that he is a healthy baby.

Unfortunatly I didn't see him get born, I didn't even know that he was born until yesterday around 8am. My baby's momma and I aren't together and she said she was going to call me when she was going to have him, but she ended not doing that, she was going to wait till she got home. I had a weird feeling Sunday night and Monday morning so i was calling her and no response. So yesterday morning (Monday) I called the hospital and they said she was there and they connected me to her. She was surprised that it was me and she just told me that she was going to call me once she gets home. That hurt me so much and pissed me off so damn much, but i knew i couldn't go in the hospital and cuss that bitch out and yell at her, even thought I really wanted to. Here are 2 pics of him that was taken from a camera phone

Xavier Rubalcaba

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
AAAaaaawwwww...how sweet!! COngrats to you!! Go to court now, establish child support and that you want to be a part of your sons life! Get it on paper when you can see him, because the minute you don't do something she wants you to do, she will try to use the baby against you! I have seen too many stupid 'babys mommas' do guys dirty over their kids! I gotta stress it one more time....GET IT ON PAPER!!! But now, back to the ooohs and ahhhhss...he is soo damn cute! What a blessing! Enjoy!!

Dec 2, 2003
Thanks everyone and thanks for the advice!! I have a lot of support from my family, girlfriend and all my friends and ya'll and I couldn't ask for anything else, thanks! :)