Illuminati 2G interview with Lulu of BYI Entertainment Part 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2006
9/15/07: Lulu Interview Part 1

What up yall, D-Marc back with another update. Jehuniko sat down with the CEO of BYI Entertainment for a 2 part interview and today we bring you part 1. He is the CEO of the label, which houses one of the biggest up and coming rappers on the west, Omar Cruz. Speaking of Cruz, J's interview is coming soon with Omar so be on the lookout for that. Check it out, this is a portion of the interview:

From the moment that Lulu picked up the phone, it was an open conversation about his beginnings in life, BYI and Omar Cruz. As the interview unfolds, you’ll read the questions I asked as I wanted to see what was really up with their business and in my own mind, I was curious to hear their perspectives on music, history, politics, sexism, all that and after both of my conversations with Lulu and Omar Cruz, I have to tell you that it was hella refreshing to speak to cats doing real things yet seemingly grounded with the intent to bring work back to our Community and ultimately give people a soundtrack while they ride out the storm. BYI has a joint deal with Interscope and their 1st release will be Omar Cruz, which is coming soon.

http://www.illuminati2g.com/luluinterview.htm