If you've never been to California - Concerts!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I've never been to Cali before, so I'm thinkin about buyin a plane ticket out there within the next 6 months and stayin with some of my boys who moved to LA.
Half the reason I want to go to Cali is because there are no good rap concerts in Pittsburgh. I've seen Nas, Tech N9ne, Bone Thugs, Dead Prez, Mos Def...a few good acts...but not enough.

I'm more of a fan of Murs, Souls of Mischief, People Under the Stairs - laid back shit with thoughtful lyrics and I dont find that on the East Coast.

So back to my question: Anybody know of any good concerts in California coming up this summer that are worth callin off work and flying in to see?

I appreciate any help.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I do smoke. And I've smoked Cali bud. And I love it. But I just got back from Amsterdam so I'm only worried about the music haha.

Dec 2, 2005
i've seen N.E.R.D...Clipse...kanye...Keyshia..Lupe Fiasco...FAB...Team..Crown City...Zion I ...Bila...Turf Talk ....in concert out here in cali

as far as summer...i don't know yet...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I've already seen N.E.R.D. and Kanye. I'm lookin for somethin a little more exclusive to California. Some kind of act that I'd love that would never set foot on the East Coast.

I went to Chicago for a Crucial Conflict concert. I'd like to go to Cali for a PUTS or Yukmouth concert or somethin like that.