I just got the first season of MacGyver on DVD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I got the complete first season of MacGuyver on DVD. I went out to Best Buy to pick up Makaveli, Season of the Siccness (I lost them both), Vintage Tech, etc. I couldn't find any of them, so I got Eric B. and Rakim's greatest hits and Big L's greatest hits.

I had a few dollars left over and on the way out I saw the DVD. 22 episodes, 17+ hours long. I have no idea why I bought it (I was blazed as fuck though). Definately one of the biggest impulse buys of my life.

But that guy is fucking crazy. Fixing a hot air balloon falling from the sky using a treasure map, stopping a sulfuric acid leak with chocolate bars, and saving an entire village of Opium manufacturers from a defunct military general by pulling down an assault helicopter with a 2 centimeter wire and a pully. That dude's a sav.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
WTF?!?!?! Dana Elcar died?!?!?!

FUCK!!!!

I watch this every night man...Mac is the SHIT...Season 2 just came out on DVD too from what I hear so I'm bout to snatch it up...

RIP Pete Thornton