I just found out I'm a moderator.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
To anybody who disagrees with this appointment, i apologize.

I was one of the first people on this flows board. I posted under my boys name in May '99 and registered August '99. I know some of you have disagreed with how i run my tournaments, but i promise you that i know what i'm doing. To those of you I don't like...i'll still be fair to you.

I'm not gonna make any changes, but I am going to enforce some things. First of all, you may "hate" as much as you want, as long as there is grounds for what you say, and you speak intelligently and constructively. If you "hate", and sound like a stupid dumbass, I will come down on you.

I will be organizing tournaments. Some i will be in charge of, others i will place people in charge of. Rules will be different every time.

BATTLE and TOURNAMENT posts: i do not want the posts to get off subject due to hating. If this happens, and you are the perpetrator...i will kill you.

If you have any suggestions on how to make this board a better one, feel free to let me know, or post it on here. From this point forward, I end all personal beef with anybody in an attempt to get a fresh start.

Anybody else who pissed me off before, you have a clean slate.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Stealth.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Much appreciated.

Oh yeah...i almost forgot. Anybody who disagrees with me being a moderator, say it now. Give reasons as well. If not...forever hold your peace.

A

All Out HOGG

HHHmmm...How to make the board better?

If someone started a ranking system that we would go by & it'da stick to the users over a long period of time...[Kinda how Dvious is the current champ]...If ya intrested at all...Ill attempt to explain more in deph...lett me know

Apr 25, 2002
^i like that idea. then anyone who talks shit would have something to back it up.

and maybe like scheduled matches, like more of a league. and there could be a challenge system and shit.

im willing to help you out if it if you need it. AIM= T1M24 and fdgbh7y4gtwhbg

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm up for any ideas. Either hit up my PM box, E-Mail [email protected], or IM me at Ocelot32x.

I already talked to Vamps about a little bit of shit. If you remember how the Noble Flows was a great concept that absolutey sucked. It was because all of the Noble Flows cats posted in one board, and all of the newbies posted on another board. There was never any competition, and the two boards were separated. I'm trying to figure out a way that I could integrate the Noble Flows into the flows board.

Like have a title "Noble Flows", rather than Peasant, Noble, Knight, etc. Everybody still posts in the same board, but there's still the distinction.

Lemme know what's up with your ideas...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Also...i was thinking everybody should start forming teams or groups.

I like everything I'm hearing, keep it coming...

Smurf and TimC...can you go into a little more detail either here or privately?

Apr 25, 2002
im not sure how it could be done.. but im saying like a league.

stealth (or i could do it) whoever's runnin shit gets ppl to sign up for a league. basically- the battles are scheduled.. like a tournament that is always going on. so you start out just puttin a buncha battles together (whoever signs up).. then you have the winners face the winners losers face the losers ect. it goes by record- best record is ranked #1. goes down the line accordingly. also maybe some sort of system where a higher caliber win is more 'points' or some shit.. i dont kon, it'd require more thought.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I love the idea. I'll try to put it on paper tomorrow morning. The only problem is keeping track of everything (not impossible, just a bitch).

Apr 25, 2002
nah.. just keep it in a word file.. update it after the weekly battles or however often we hold them. it'd be a cool concept, ill start thinking of shit.. i already got some ideas.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Well, Vamps is in charge of it, but i don't really know what his requirements are. I think i've been a member of the flows board the longest. I could be wrong. I know I was a part of the Siccness a few months before Vamps even registered. Maybe he's jealous.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Good lokin' out stealth.
And yeah i'm down for a lil league maybe i can get some real compettion,and another thing as far as shit talking i'm now through wih it on this board
Just tryan have a lil fun and respect others
2 c's