((((((((HOW TO RID THE GAY ASS SPAM THIS HOMO POSTED)))))))))

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
click his/her name and view there profile.... then right next to the bold white letters is "add user to ignore list"... once you clik it all his posts are invisible too you

D

DaSlimReaper

Man he fucked up the boards, I can't even view his profile, it says that he hasn't registered. 2legit2quit that is, and that method doesn't work, it just makes it so that you can't see theirposts but you can still see the thread.

Jun 23, 2003
Young Bo$$ said:
yall should have been here last night........I was trying to fight those cowards solo.

lol. we got soldiers on here that will fight to the death. For real I woulda too. Probably some fags from the east coast tryin to hate.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
HAHAHA I WAS HOLDIN IT DOWN THE MOST!!! I WAS HERE WHEN THEY FIRST STARTED THE BULLSHIT, I WAS TALKIN RIDICULOUS SHIT TO THEM, THEY STARTED MAKIN THREADS ABOUT ME, MISTA MURDA, MANISH, AND A COUPLE OTHA CATS, IT WAS FUCKIN CRAZY, THEY WOULD MAKE A THREAD ABOUT NOTHING EVERY 5 SECONDS BUT I WAS HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR THE SICC. TALKIN HELLA SHIT TO THOSE CLOWNS.

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
them hoes straight jacked BART from like 12 to 4 am i think... i was on when they was terrorizing shit but i was too tired to "fight" for siccness, lol. they musta really plotted on that shit cuz it was like 3 or 4 of them that had their own little "things" . like that nigga that kept postin hella pics of the bitch wit the dildo..lol. it was like 8 pages of that shit.
yall need to me make the overnight top flight security of the world mod, lol. foreals

Feb 14, 2006
bart wasnt the only place they fucked up. that shit got outta hand after i noticed i had to go through 12 fuckin pages of nothing but cocks just to get some real info on anything.

Jun 5, 2006
Yeah they were talking some wierd shit, posting up the pics with the dildos and shit. Ill admit, it was fucking hilarious at 1st, but after what 14-15 pages full of that shit it got a little annoying. Anyone find out where these guys were from ?

@ Mark7 who is the girl in the blue in your sig?????

Jun 6, 2006
so i wasnt trippin! i was thizzin off a pill n had a weird ass night last night n wasnt sure if that really happened to BART. im not really sure wat was real last night n wat was my imagination. i was trippin lyk a mothafucka. triple stack blue dolphin n hyphy juice is da best lol. go to the 18 dummy thread to see 2 of da pics they posted!

Jan 30, 2006
yeah shit was funny at first but got old real quick and if you talked shit to them
they would make a thread talking shit about you. someone need to get there
ip addy cause i know they gonna come back and do the same shit again.