HOMEBOYRAP.COM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
I gave this place the benefit of the doubt when it came too hating on the homeboyrap.com website when u post the link www,homeboyrap.com it becomes.. ********************

guess it became offical when my thread was closed in nemos forum about the question WITHOUT an explanation... Im not posting this to stir the pot of drama but WTF???

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
It's not alright but it's no biggie. Homeboyrap can only get bigger. It's a good indication that you're coming along well when sites choose to censor you because they see you as a business threat. It's an insult the way things were done but it's also a compliment to what you're accomplishing.

Siccness is a good resource but in the overall homeboy market this site is not that significant for it to really matter.

In the end of the day, if you support these artists it doesn't matter if the establishment doesn't.

Because we're starting from scratch and not relying on other markets to get a foothold on our market our music and other products can only get better as time goes on. That goes for all the homies working on this music tip.

R

RuThLeSs RiCk

TROLL said:
I gave this place the benefit of the doubt when it came too hating on the homeboyrap.com website when u post the link www,homeboyrap.com it becomes.. ********************

guess it became offical when my thread was closed in nemos forum about the question WITHOUT an explanation... Im not posting this to stir the pot of drama but WTF???
I've dealt with PericoLokz from HomeBoyRap.com a few times already. He's always been real professional, writes back quick and gives good wholesale prices. Other "companies," I won't say who, don't even reply when I ask about wholesale pricing n other shit like that...