Hella hard question to answer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2003
Yo, i was wit one of my dawgs last week and we was riddin sppinaz in glendale. We was bumpin jamz and we was all singin along real loud. My dawg his name is Geoff decided to yell out da words of dis particular verse and he did so and ended up wit a black eye. The reason was he is white and he kept on sayin nigga cause it was in da lyrics, some brothas said no white boy can ever use dat word regardless of the context and clocked my boy fo dis. You i is half asian and half mexican and i say nigga all da time. So the question is, is it ever cool for a non black to use the word nigga and if it is in what context is it ok?
Peace,
Whitefang

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
is it ever ok to type like a fucking retard?...this is the internet, no need to type like youre from the ghetto or some shit...and youre not black so keep your trap shut kid.

Jan 26, 2003
IF YO BOYZ ARE BLACK N THEY KOO WITH U SAYIN IT THENS ITS OK..BUT IF UR GUNNA GO AROUND SAYIN NIGGA WITH WHITE FOLK U GUNNA GET CLOCKED LIKE UR BOO DID LOL

LMAO..WHO THA FUCK SAYS "I IS"? LOL..NOT EVEN BLACK FOLK SAY IT HAHAHAA

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
My 2 Cents

if you aint black you got no excuse for sayin' it. its just one of those lines you shouldnt even have to ask to cross, just respect it or accept it.

theres too much controversy surrounding it and considering the history of the term and its relation, it should be understood. but alot of the problems caused by ppl using it could be avoided if ppl just left it the fuck alone.

Nov 14, 2002
Who the fuck cares? If you're gonna get punched then don't say it. If you're gonna take the chance then take the karate chop in the juggular like a fuckin' man.

And if you talk like that in real life, they should have punched you too.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Whitefang said:
Yo, i was wit one of my dawgs last week and we was riddin sppinaz in glendale. We was bumpin jamz and we was all singin along real loud. My dawg his name is Geoff decided to yell out da words of dis particular verse and he did so and ended up wit a black eye. The reason was he is white and he kept on sayin nigga cause it was in da lyrics, some brothas said no white boy can ever use dat word regardless of the context and clocked my boy fo dis. You i is half asian and half mexican and i say nigga all da time. So the question is, is it ever cool for a non black to use the word nigga and if it is in what context is it ok?
Peace,
Whitefang
was homie Armenian..

May 29, 2003
no disrespect to anyone, everyones got there own opinions but that shits true what pinche said leave that shit alone. everytime someone brings that shit up it always goes back and forth it never ends it gets on my nerves so just drop that shit.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
MizeryMade said:
Why would someone who isn't Black say nigga? What exactly are you gettin' out of that? Regardless if its in a song or not. Why say it?
for the same reason you see white kids in the burbs wearing roccawear and talking like the came straight outta compton, because they think its cool.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Whitefang said:
Yo, i was wit one of my dawgs last week and we was riddin sppinaz in glendale. My dawg his name is Geoff decided to yell out da words of dis particular verse and he did so and ended up wit a black eye.
How did he get a black eye if you were riding together in a car? That doesn't make sense unless those black guys were chasing you on foot. Dumbass.