Have you ever tried to eat a whole roll of Bubble Tape at once?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
It makes your jaw hurt like hell. And i can't close my mouth. So all my saliva is leaking onto my chin. But I dont want to spit it out because its the entire can and I won't have any left.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Hahaha, FUCK YOU GIMPYPIMP!

I dunno why I did it...you've never had an entire roll of Bubble Tape and you just thought to yourself "fuck it, I'm gonna eat it all"? I mean, now that I'm a straight up baller I figure I can waste the .79 cents for that "once in a lifetime experience". Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Till I posted this thread and read what gimpypimp wrote.

Bastards... :dead:

Oct 14, 2004
Stealth said:
Hahaha, FUCK YOU GIMPYPIMP!

I dunno why I did it...you've never had an entire roll of Bubble Tape and you just thought to yourself "fuck it, I'm gonna eat it all"? I mean, now that I'm a straight up baller I figure I can waste the .79 cents for that "once in a lifetime experience". Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Till I posted this thread and read what gimpypimp wrote.

Bastards... :dead:

Damn there must not be shit to do where you live huh? GET A JOB FUCKER hahaha. Get one like mines so you can be on the siccness all day.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I do have a job, 8-4:30. That's why I'm online every day. But you're right, today is especially hard. My computer has a virus, so I'm running in safe mode, and for some reason my printer doesn't work. So I'm literally doing no work whatsoever. You're just jealous because you can't afford 6 feet of bubble tape. You can only afford a yard.

fuckin' steeler fans
You're still mad about the Immaculate Reception.

Oct 14, 2004
Stealth said:
I do have a job, 8-4:30. That's why I'm online every day. But you're right, today is especially hard. My computer has a virus, so I'm running in safe mode, and for some reason my printer doesn't work. So I'm literally doing no work whatsoever. You're just jealous because you can't afford 6 feet of bubble tape. You can only afford a yard.

You're still mad about the Immaculate Reception.

Fuck Bubble Tape its all about the double bubble bitch.

Double Bubble Mafia
Double Bubble Mafia

Stealth

May 8, 2002
You can't even handle a pouch of Big League Chew, what the fuck are you talkin about the Double Bubble Mafia for. Shit man...you ain't ready for the Big Leagues yet.

Oct 14, 2004
^^^ Shit cuzz I have been down with big league chew since the jump. What you know about the BAZOOKA JOE.

BAZOOKA JOE MAFIA
BAZOOKA JOE MAFIA

Sep 28, 2004
^^ I wasn't allowed to have them as a kid because I had braces. :( But I did anyway. Wasn't allowed to chew gum either, but I did..

I thought I was so bad ass as a kid when I did those lick and stick temp tattoos that came with my gum..

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
CannibalCrow said:
^^ I wasn't allowed to have them as a kid because I had braces. :( But I did anyway. Wasn't allowed to chew gum either, but I did..

I thought I was so bad ass as a kid when I did those lick and stick temp tattoos that came with my gum..
I dunno about a tattoo, but I got something else you can lick and then let me stick. j/k