GO STEELERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yeah, I'm drunk, do somethin about it. Fuck the Ravens. 35-7 by halftime. Its safe to say we got the AFC North on lock.

Santonio Holmes, Nate Washington, and Heath Miller catchin passes while Ward draws some coverage.

James Harrison is a God.

Golden Monkey ale is terrific. 9.5% alcohol by volume.

Fuck Willie Parker.

Comment.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
James Harrison didn't look mortal tonight..

I don't know if I've ever seen a more dominant game by a defensive player.. ever..

The Steelers regained their dignity after what the Ravens did to them last year..

May 2, 2002
Yeah, I'm drunk, do somethin about it. Fuck the Ravens. 35-7 by halftime. Its safe to say we got the AFC North on lock.

Santonio Holmes, Nate Washington, and Heath Miller catchin passes while Ward draws some coverage.

James Harrison is a God.

Golden Monkey ale is terrific. 9.5% alcohol by volume.

Fuck Willie Parker.

Comment.
While I was hoping you guys would lose...I hate the damn Ravens...and it was nice to see Ray Lewis get his ass whooped all night.

I don't think you can say you have the division on lock though...the Browns are only 1 game back.

It's not like you guys are running away with it.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
While I was hoping you guys would lose...I hate the damn Ravens...and it was nice to see Ray Lewis get his ass whooped all night.

I don't think you can say you have the division on lock though...the Browns are only 1 game back.

It's not like you guys are running away with it.

I get what you're sayin. The Browns are surprising at 5-3. I'm actually happy for you guys to tell you truth cuz I was starting to hate the Bengals and Ravens more than the Browns and that's just not good for football.

I base my comment on the fact that we pretty much did what we wanted to against the Browns, Ravens, and Bengals. We might have two losses, but within our division we are clearly the best team. The Browns and Ravens games were absolute blowouts and the Bengals game was nasty but I don't remember much about it because I drove to Cincinnati on an acid hangover and got blackout drunk in the parking lot and don't remember much of the game.

I'll give you guys some credit because the first game of the season you guys had Charlie Frye and it looks like you're making a legitimate turn around, but its just gonna take a little bit more than that to convince me that the Browns can contend against the Steelers like the old days. No disrespect to you guys, but if the Browns take the AFC North this year I'll mail you a crisp $10 bill.

Masked Lemon said:
Why the hate towards my man Willie?
All my buddies give me shit about this, but if the steelers have one weak point, I think its at running back. Around Pittsburgh people get legitimately pissed off when I say it, but I just don't think he's a true between the tackle running back. I grew up watching Jerome Bettis and if not Bettis than even Fumatumatafala or Staley when they were playin good. I don't feel comfortable with Willie in the red zone, I dont feel comfortable with him on 4th and 1, and I dont feel comfortable having a big lead and trying to run the clock with a running back who will only get 2 yards when the defense knows a run is coming. I think he gets stuffed against good defenses, but he'll break one or two 30 yard runs a game that pad his stats. Not that those two runs aren't needed, but he just isn't consistent enough for me to really like him. He's been proving me wrong lately, but last night reminded me of how little he can do when it matters.

May 2, 2002
lol…$10 bucks…that doesn’t sound too confident!

While I agree that you guys are still the team to beat…I think the Browns now are a completely different team than you saw in week 1.

We had a backup punter that shanked our first punt…it was the first game for our rookie corner…the O-Line didn’t play together much at that point…and the difference between Frye and Anderson is night and day. And we also beat the Bengals and Ravens.

But we’ll see…we haven’t had a whole lot of success against you guys. We’ll see how far we’ve actually come this week.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
@gimpy....$10 is a lot to me man lmao. I'm still livin off loans here

For real though, Im happy to see the browns start to look good. Jurevicious killed us that first game, and Edwards and Soldier Winslow are no joke. I'm excited for the next go around.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
The thing I hate about Browns fans is they win a couple games and they start making all these bold predictions. The Browns aren't shit. They have some offensive weapons, but as a team and an organization they lack the maturity, discipline and composure to do anything substantial..

This week the honeymoon ends..