Give me your input.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I was thinking, since the League Battles are gonna be over soon, we're gonna have two boards to work with. We'll have the League Battles board and the Flows board. We should use this to our advantage.

Im thinking of making the League Battles board just like the Battle board we had on the old site. From now on, I think that the flows board should either be used to type up flows and call people out. The League Battle board should be Name v. Name threads only. That way the entire Battle board will ONLY have Name v. Name. Nobody is allowed to call anyone out on the battle board, it must be done on the Flows board. This will add a lot of organization to the boards, and it will be easier to peep all the battles.

Besides, it seems that lately the Flows board has been all about battles. We should try to organize shit better.

What do you all think?

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Thats a pritty good idea. Let the flows board be a flow board, even though thats a new concept for some people will have to deal with.

~Fawg