GHETTO REPORT CARD PROD.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
On "My Ghetto Report" we see bay history...Studio Ton & Sam Bostik from early bay days...Droop-e & Rick Rock from the Hyphy movement and Lil' Jon who is not really bay but shown a lot of bay luv. Who do you think REALLY showcases their skills on the production?

I think Rick Rock

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
i havn't studied da credits or da tracklist yet(i'm also at work) so i'll give u my opinion in a while....but so far i'll say lil jon and rick rock comes second

Apr 25, 2002
2001n4ever said:
On "My Ghetto Report" we see bay history...Studio Ton & Sam Bostik from early bay days...Droop-e & Rick Rock from the Hyphy movement and Lil' Jon who is not really bay but shown a lot of bay luv. Who do you think REALLY showcases their skills on the production?

I think Rick Rock
cant forget about BOSKO

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
lil jon stepped his game up with the beats he provided for this album
but my favorite one is rick rocks "go hard or go home"

Jul 10, 2005
www.SuperDuperDope.Com
Lil Jon stepped out of tha box he was in and made some beats that if you never read the book you would never know lil jon made. Rick rock had the best beats on that cd to me but lil jon came wit slaps and bosko got them songs niggas can vibe 2 and my nigga Droop E did his thing seein that he had to compete wit lil jon and rick rock for space on the album

Nov 5, 2004
MoeGreen said:
Lil Jon stepped out of tha box he was in and made some beats that if you never read the book you would never know lil jon made. Rick rock had the best beats on that cd to me but lil jon came wit slaps and bosko got them songs niggas can vibe 2 and my nigga Droop E did his thing seein that he had to compete wit lil jon and rick rock for space on the album
And there it is.

Oct 29, 2003
ehh peeps is it possible that somebody writes the tracklist down for me with producers? Id like to check that shit, but i cant cop the album yet.

so if yall could help me i would appreciate it.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
droop-e's production was sicc.....he totally stepped out the box on Sick Wit It 2 and showed his versatility(i was very impressed)hopefully he can start makin beatz that aren't so hyphy. that kid has potential and he better step out side da hyphy train and start makin beatz that aren't so upbeat. don't get me wrong he's done a great job at producing and only time will tell how well he is in the long run. BTW his lyrics are pretty impressive but he can work on his flow/delivery, IMO.

Apr 25, 2005
I thought every song was a well produced track. There were 2 songs in the entire album, but that I aint feelin I'm da Man and I thaught White Girl beat was weak but the verses were all good which made up for the beat. Overall every other beat on the album is a slap. Lil Jon is da 1 dat made the biggest impression on me just cuz I would've never expected him 2 have the ability 2 make those type of beats. Rick Rock, Droop-E, and Ton all came through wit a knock. That track wit Bosko has 2 be da most underrated track on da album, I can't stop listenin 2 it.

Apr 25, 2005
I thought every song was a well produced track. There were 2 songs in the entire album, but that I aint feelin I'm da Man and I thaught White Girl beat was weak but the verses were all good which made up for the beat. Overall every other beat on the album is a slap. Lil Jon is da 1 dat made the biggest impression on me just cuz I would've never expected him 2 have the ability 2 make those type of beats. Rick Rock, Droop-E, and Ton all came through wit a knock. That track wit Bosko has 2 be da most underrated track on da album, I can't stop listenin 2 it. This has 2 be da best produced album from da Bay in a while.

Dec 9, 2005
NoRCaL707 said:
Jon aint rele showin bay love... hes just gettin paid to do wat he does thats why he givin bay beats... but the beatz be slappin nevertheless...

I don't think 40's CD would've done half of what its doing right now without Jon...

I doubt you would see 40's video on MTV if Jon wasn't involved...

Chill with that mess...The Bay owes Lil Jon a big thank you...for playing a major hand in bringing The Bay back into the limelight.