G. W. Bush

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2007
a wise man can play the fool, but the fool can not play the wise man.
Either we are all fools for electing a fool, or the wise man fooled us all. the later seems more accurate

Nov 30, 2002
We never elected anyone.
haha thats a good one.. cause we all know how and why he was elected, but it was such a close race that SOMEBODY had to vote for him.. so you cant put it like that.. im not a bush fan by any means.. but you soundin like my homies when he was elected in 2000... i was 12

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
the elite have an agenda thats about to take place upon this nation!...that is why gore and ron paul were not elected and chosen as president cuz they were against all this shit thats about to happen,they wanted to keep it old school,but the higher powers beyond the white house i guess didnt want that!...they rather have sum one like obama,hilary,or mccain who are members of the forgein commitee in office!.....its a fucked situtation!...the end of america is around the corner! wake up and open your eyes!...obamas the front man to get the secret job done!

"its all bullshit!"

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
haha thats a good one.. cause we all know how and why he was elected, but it was such a close race that SOMEBODY had to vote for him.. so you cant put it like that.. im not a bush fan by any means.. but you soundin like my homies when he was elected in 2000... i was 12
you completely missed what he was talking about

::

May 20, 2006
No President Bush is not as stupid as he appears. He should be featured in one of those, American Gangster-type, tributes. I personally feel he had the biggest nuts of any President since FDR. If Bush could do it, he would run for President again, and probably would have beaten Obama.
IMO

He just seems stupid, because he can't believe all the bullshit, that he has gotten off on everybody.

May 9, 2002
Bush was a party animal in his younger years. I dont think he is dumb as much as he has lost some brain cells fron all the coke he did at a young age.

The only question i have is, how did he NOT get accepted to University of Texas School of Law, but got into Harvard (this is a facitious question, BTW)?

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
No President Bush is not as stupid as he appears. He should be featured in one of those, American Gangster-type, tributes. I personally feel he had the biggest nuts of any President since FDR. .
IVE BEEN SAYING SINCE HIS 1ST TERM BUSH IS ON THAT WORLD WIDE GANGSTER SHIT. BREAK EVERYTHING DOWN IN SMALLER TERMS AND HE'S JOHN GOTTI BUT WORSE AND ON A LARGE SCALE..

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
^^^dude had alot of balls there!,lol..wonder wut happened to his ass after that behind closed doors!,lol...poor lil silly man!