Fuck Ticketmaster

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
The Roots and The Pharcyde are playing in Pittsburgh tonight with Miri bin Iri. I called off work for the concert a few months ago but I never got tickets in time, and Ticketmaster is all sold out. I checked Ebay too.

Anybody know websites that might have last minute tickets for concerts?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yeah yeah I know I know. I called the place and they said they might sell tix at the door if its not too packed. Plus there are scalpers. Plus its an over 21 event. So there still runs a chance I can get tickets.

But you sir, are an asshole. Lmao thanks for rubbing it in.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
ColdBlooded said:
spend your money on something more worthwhile
I was plannin on it but its your mom's day off...

BooooooYAAA!!!!

Haha jk. I'm gonna go check out Craigslist though

Stealth

May 8, 2002
^ I wasn't gonna go until I found out the Pharcyde was gonna be there. And after hearin that Miri bin Iri with E40 and Lil Flip song I'm all about it.

But yeah...I'll probably end up doin the scalpin thing. Except tickets were 10 bucks, so I dunno how many scalpers are plannin on making money from this concert.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I think its called Sick with the Flip or something. But just look for those 3 artists and you should find the song. Its really damn good - Miri bin Iri is a hip hop violinist or something. She has a song with Fabolous too that I really like.

May 9, 2002
Stealth said:
I think its called Sick with the Flip or something. But just look for those 3 artists and you should find the song. Its really damn good - Miri bin Iri is a hip hop violinist or something. She has a song with Fabolous too that I really like.
She was the one in Twista's video right?Shes Russian os some shit?Real skinny and got like redish hair?

Dec 19, 2005
Stealth said:
cool, im gonna look for it. the only song ive heard with her on it is overnight celebrity