FUCK THE WORLD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2004
How do you homies handle the mind state that just has you saying FUCK THE WORLD? Right now I am really feeling like this world is a roller coaster with ups and downs but I've been heading down for a while and I'm wondering when this shit is going up. I've been walking around so pissed off that I've been wanting to take flight on any one not just rats. The shit got the worst for me today when I found out I have a $400 bill. I hope some of the educated homies can hop on this and tie me up with some game to help me get threw this mind set. The main reason I'm feeling this way is because I am in debt and I'm trying to avert criminal activities the best I can.

Oct 10, 2004
shit everyone is in debt in some way or another it aint a crime if it has to be done in order to survive lol
im the king of fuck ups but you no what the day you stop feeling sorry or angery or whatever about your self is the day you change till then u gonna be stuck in a rutt you cant expect a positive outcome thinkin negative

Apr 24, 2004
TUNEZ_PWP said:
shit everyone is in debt in some way or another it aint a crime if it has to be done in order to survive lol
im the king of fuck ups but you no what the day you stop feeling sorry or angery or whatever about your self is the day you change till then u gonna be stuck in a rutt you cant expect a positive outcome thinkin negative
Yeah that is true but some times the shit is over whelming but thanks homies.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
A 400$ BILL???? GODDAMN HOMIE, IT GETS WAY TOUGHER THAN THAT....INSTEAD OF WASTIN' TIME ON THE INTERNET, USE THAT TIME TO EDUCATE YOURSELF....THINK OF SOMETHIN' YOUR HALFWAY DECENT AT, THEN TAKE SOME TIME HONING THAT SKILL AND SEE WHERE IT GOES....IF YOUR FIRST ATTEMPT DOESN'T WORK TRY SOMETHIN' ELSE....BOTTOM LINE, FIND SOME PASSION AND DO SOMETHIN' WITH IT....GOOD LUCK.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
400 $ bill.........LMAO....TRY HAVING A 2700 HOUSE PAYMENT ,PLUS ABOUT 2500 IN BILLS A MONTH....IT GETS WAY HARDER HOLMES BUT THAT JUST MAKES U MORE RESPONSIBLE AND HAVING "THINGS" AND RAISING MY KIDS RIGHT AND GIVING THEM WHAT THEY WANT IS THE PAYOFF.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
WOODIE said:
A 400$ BILL???? GODDAMN HOMIE, IT GETS WAY TOUGHER THAN THAT....INSTEAD OF WASTIN' TIME ON THE INTERNET, USE THAT TIME TO EDUCATE YOURSELF....THINK OF SOMETHIN' YOUR HALFWAY DECENT AT, THEN TAKE SOME TIME HONING THAT SKILL AND SEE WHERE IT GOES....IF YOUR FIRST ATTEMPT DOESN'T WORK TRY SOMETHIN' ELSE....BOTTOM LINE, FIND SOME PASSION AND DO SOMETHIN' WITH IT....GOOD LUCK.
AND THIS COULDNT BE MORE TRUE.I OWN MY OWN HVAC BUISSENESS AND IT KEEPS ME BUSY.JUST GOTTA FIND WHAT U LIKE 2 DO.

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
shit. ma cell phone bill came out to 300 1 time lol. but shit im still young ya know wha im sayin. still searchin foe the 1st job n chiet. but iz all good cuz ima make some money once i start workin. bur i feel u on it though 400 can b alot. not foe ery 1 but like how u sayin yo upz n down n sayin fuck the world. i feel u on that chet. even though shit got better 4 me but im still gone say fuck the world. dont trip mayne juzz do wha u think iz right. only u can make yo own choicez. keep yo head up

Oct 20, 2003
k check this 17- payin 400 rent a month, insurance, school, workin my ass off, payin 4 different bills, n i owe my bitch made mama 2, 000 - AND to put the damn cherry on my ice cream... i still got MAD drama to deal with out side the family life.. boy im rockin ya same boat but jsu do wha u gotta do to get thru it. real talk - ya cant sit back n be mad botu shit. or fightin i got kicked outta 2 schools, and im put in the hishest anger management for that shit lol

jus find a pasission... an escape route n ur koo :] go0d luck

May 19, 2004
ive been thinkin somewut of the same thing, my ass done wanan b workin at a grocery store all my life payin all this shit n not b happy with wut i do . the thing is i aint good at much shyt n i dont like much shyt, i like music 4 1 so i wanan try sumthin like producin i dunno wtf, but somethin like that ya know, but i dunno i wanna fuck around with shyt n find out wut im good at er could b good at . does any1 know where i can get some computer program 2 fuck around with sounds, some free shyt if ya know where .

Mar 2, 2004
shit i feel you itz hard as fuck out here. bills and shit keep stacking with no money to pay for them.
@ sacking- you posted something the other day about some law shit and it sounded that you had some knowledge in that area. focus on that and become an attorney. help our fellow eNes out here that be catching them b/s cases!!!!

Apr 24, 2004
WOODIE said:
Homie it is not just a $400 bill homie. I am in debt 3,567 dollars with an added $400 bill (and that $400 dollar bill is what I have to pay the towe company for towing my shit). For those out there that know about visa you homies should know that the interest is a bitch. I am currently working as a cook at a hourly $10.25, but with the rent, cell phone, car note, smud, DSL, ect. it is hard to but money aside to pay for all that. I am trying to avert any criminal activities. I will be off probation in 2 months if I play the cards right and that is what I'm looking forward to (freedom) . Even after probation I will try to appease my mercenary ways. After all I would hate to taint the image I've been creating for myself in the last year. I do have a passion for advertising it is skill that engrossed me as a child, but I dont belive it will escalate into any thing even though my high school worked recieved very high acclaim.

I had wrote this thread when I was drunk and depressed. I would still like to thank those who left positive feedback for me and life could be a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.