FUCK CLUB AURA IN PLEASANTON..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
PEEP THIS.. ME, MY CUZZO AND MY HOMIE WENT OUT THERE RIGHT... FIRST THEY WOULDNT LET ME IN CUZ I HAD SNEAKERS.. AIGHT KOO.. I HAD SOME BLAK BOOTZ IN THE CAR... RIGHT.. BUT MY CUZZO AND HOMIE DIDNT.. SO THEY WERENT TRIPPIN IF I WENT IN WHILE THEY POSTED IN THE CAR DRANK AND SHIT... WELL I GO BAKK UP THERE AND THEY WERENT GOIN TOO LET ME IN CUZ OF MY BOOTS BUT DID HESITANTLY...

NOW... I SIT DOWN FOR NO LONGER THEN 5 MINUTES AND NOTICE THAT DAAAAAAAAMMMM ALL WHITE FOLX.. SO ALL OF A SUDDEN A BOUNCER ASKED ME TOO FOLLOW HIM OUTSIDE... IM LIKE WTF?? SO WHEN IM OUTSIDE HE SAYS

"YOU AND UR LIL BUDDIES ARE NO LONGER WELCOME HERE"

IM LIKE WTF?? WHAT THE HELL IZ GOIN ON??? WELL... APPARENTLY MY CUZZO AND HOMIE SEEN SOME FEMALES WALKIN AROUND OUTSIDE AND DECIDED TOO HOLLAR.. MY HOMIE WHO WAS PERKIN PULLED ON A DOOR THEY HAD AND SO THE BOUNCERS ASSUMED THEY WERE TRYING TOO SNEAK IN.. I GUESS THEY SEEN ME WITH THEM AND THOUGHT IT WAS SOME SCHEME TOO BYPASS A CHEAP ASS 10 DOLLAR COVER CHARGE...FFFFFUCK THAT PLACE... THE WHOLE TIME THEY WERE EYEBALLING ME TOO LIKE IM BOUT TOO DO SOME SHIT.. EVEN BEING DRESSED AS CASUAL AS CAN BE...THE DRINKS WERE WAYYYYY OVER PRICED AND THEY WERE BUMPIN SOME GAY ASS MUSIC.. WE SMASHED OFF AND WENT TOO SMILIN JACKS

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
man dont you know thugs get hassled the most?....next time tie your shirt in a knott in the front and walk regaly (royal like) trust that not only will you get in for free,...the bouncers will cover your drinks,...in V.I.P.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
LOLLLLL

IM NOT ONE TO PULL THE RACE CARD OR SHIT BUT I THINK THE BOUNCERS ARE... I WAS THE ONLY MESKIN IN THERE FOR THE ENTIRE 5 MINUTES AND I WAS EYEBALLED THE ENTIRE TIME.. NOT ONLY THAT BUT WHEN I CAME BACK FROM CHANGING MY SHOES ONE OF THE BOUNCERS SIGHED WHEN HE SEEN ME COMING BACK LIKE HE WAS FRUSTRATED. CAN THEY REALLY GET AWAY WITH THAT SHIT?? NOT ASKING LIKE IM PLANNING A LAWSUIT OR ANYTHING BUT I DOUBT ANYONE CAN DOO ANYTHING..........CEPT TOSS A MOLOTOV IN THAT MUFFUCCA

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
1st off you supose to buy the drink there,...not throw them at the establishment

and they call me slow,.....

no,..clubs have these rules for a reason
and they have the big guys (i know cause i use to watch the door) enforce the rules

i would have ask for my tenshun back,...and protest that they call the cops till they did,...

if that did not work,...they i would just strip naked and hump the floor (who wants to touch a naked man,...you might get some balls on you!!)

Jun 27, 2002
a molotov cocktail huh....

dont you know mixin equal parts of gasoline and vaseline will make sticky napalm bombs..?..duh....jeeez...

Jun 27, 2002
well you could create a timer for timed detonation or just a fuse...but hey...what do I know.....

yeah a club in pleasanton just sounds like you gonna get hated on.....Thats like saying..."Man i know this CRACKIN ass club in hlllsborough man we should go"

Apr 25, 2002
They tried to turn Masse's across from Stoneridge Mall into a club too before it closed down... We used to go play pool after work and after a couple years of going there they started talking shit when we showed up in jeans...

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
TROLL said:
LOLLLLL

IM NOT ONE TO PULL THE RACE CARD OR SHIT BUT I THINK THE BOUNCERS ARE... I WAS THE ONLY MESKIN IN THERE FOR THE ENTIRE 5 MINUTES AND I WAS EYEBALLED THE ENTIRE TIME.. NOT ONLY THAT BUT WHEN I CAME BACK FROM CHANGING MY SHOES ONE OF THE BOUNCERS SIGHED WHEN HE SEEN ME COMING BACK LIKE HE WAS FRUSTRATED. CAN THEY REALLY GET AWAY WITH THAT SHIT?? NOT ASKING LIKE IM PLANNING A LAWSUIT OR ANYTHING BUT I DOUBT ANYONE CAN DOO ANYTHING..........CEPT TOSS A MOLOTOV IN THAT MUFFUCCA
yeah bouncers got that god complex real bad sometimes.

aight.. peep this, used to do a night at this spot called 'The Cellar' used to get everyone rowdy and shit, bangin on the furnace etc..

Been about a year since I stopped rappin there.. Go there for some poxy night (rock or dnb or somethin).. They say to me..

'We know you, I remember you.. You're not coming in'
im sayin to them what the hell, I've always been cool with you guys.. ask for the manager cause I know him.. they told me he wasn't there.. so i went nextdoor where it was mo bangin.

So I go back a week after, the young cat lets me in without pattin me down or cardin me, while the other dude, mugs me..

later, I found out the reason.. Cause an acquaintance of mine called the older guy a dick.. Barred me by association.. Also, nearby clubs had an 'apb' out on my description too... I was there when it happened, but I didn't commit it :dead: a similar story to yours..