Frisco Street Show was off the hook today!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Met They Right Way Family and Chuck with the Done Deal Fam...

Showtime keep goin up and down the stairs making sure everyone was happy

both were coo as fuck and showing nuttin but love to the fans..

BIGGZ's wall is updated with autograph posters and they definately will have support in everything they drop....

Finally Meet Chuck and said wats up.. folks was coo as fuck sittin next to a brezzy

also in the house was Arsen, Mista Cane, Shemp, Evan and Young moe with his boys... meet all of em.. all folks were tite as fuck and kept it real.. nice meeting up with them

holla

Apr 25, 2002
fuck yeah. you know, ya boy was there with tha big ass afro in the red rice jersey. but check it, done deal ent came back after they ate. everybod thought they wasnt comin back. my laggin ass took a while to leave the shop, but when i was about to drive off i seen the fam walkin up the hill so i had to stay a bit longer.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^I think that cover is sicc as fuck homie. Have always liked it. just thought i would through that in...clean as fuck

shadow

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
dat's real !!

IT WAS A COO OUTING !! PHOTO DOC'S REPIIN, DONE DEAL, AND RIGHT WAY......CANE, ARSEN DOIN DA DAMN, MOE, SCO, AND BIGGZ WAHT UP !! EVERYONE ELSE, TILL NEXT TIME........OH YEAH, PICK UP THAT MISTA CANE, WHO AM I ??? IT'S A TIGHT CD ......PLEASE BELIEVE ME !!

Apr 25, 2002
MOE CAME THROUGH WITH RED EYES ALCAHOL BREATH AND ALL

holla'd at my folks Showtime
seen my potna Mario and Arsen and his boys shemp evan and mista cane
cool meetin yall cats
yeah i seen that cat SCO.,..didn't know it was him tho'
met that young cat Biggz wassup playa

holla'd at Rich right quick...some cats taht was there pulled us in the studio for a minute...wonder who it was

Apr 25, 2002
man...i bounced right when yall came in...
if you walked in with Rich and Quinn you prolly seen me posted in the hall...
my potna from the swamp was in and out of that studio and the room and shit...so i was tryin to look for him and ended up bouncin' cus he was outside...

let me know some cool hours to stop by the office and i'll throw some of yalls promo material out at the spots in hunters point

stay up playa