Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
hopefully his album is better than the ASAP Mob album. I thought that shit was kinda ok when I first heard it, but I haven't had any desire to listen to it since I first downloaded it. I tried once and stopped

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Nuttkase @Nuttkase your missing the message. You out of all people should know technical ability does not make a rapper good... Look at Tech N9ne. Pac shit was deep. Biggie couldn't paint a picture of the streets or struggle like that.

When you listened to pac, you felt you listened to his life story. It wasn't a character.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase your missing the message. You out of all people should know technical ability does not make a rapper good... Look at Tech N9ne. Pac shit was deep. Biggie couldn't paint a picture of the streets or struggle like that.

When you listened to pac, you felt you listened to his life story. It wasn't a character.
No you are missing the point that you said in rap battle lol. That makes a world of difference in those.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
2pac was dope. I think you could say he was somewhat overrated, when people say he's hands down the best ever... I disagree... although he made good music for the most part

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think what always bugged me about Pac was on his "deep" or "telling the streets story" songs he would do this whole hyper-urbanism thing when saying his words. I just found it corny most of the time and no, it didn't sound authentic to me.