Fishing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2003
Hey, i don't know about you guys, but in my book there are few things in life that are more rewarding than fishing. I was just wondering if anyone else on this board likes fishing and if so where do you like to fish? Do you have a any tite fishng stories?

Oct 18, 2003
i went last weekend i'm going again tommarrow.we should pick up a crab net and use it at this new spot since i caught a couple with just line and hook.i like catching fish where no one is getting any but i hate when they try to take your spot once you try to get one off your line and in the bucket.hungry muthafuckas! learn to fish and you won't have to mooch off my spot sucka!

Jan 26, 2003
i hate fishin...i alwayz end up fuckin up...last time i went i broke that lil handle shit to roll back to tail the fish in n i showed my boy n he goes OH SHIT, WATCH YOU CATCH A FISH RIGHT NOW N SHIT n right when he said that i catch a muthafucker...so my ass starts runnin opposite direction of the canal thing n i dragged that bitch out!!! got my ass a cat fish..even though i hate fish n cant eat'em cuz they sicken me

May 11, 2002
Fishing is the shit. Me and my boys always go to the Slew.

I remember once we went fishing in late december and it started to rain. We stayed out there till 3 AM in the rain just choppin it up and shit. Had rain coats, boots, the whole 9 yards. One of the best things Ive ever done