Filled out an application at GameStop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
my potna worked at one in Vegas for hella long....until they fired him over some dumb shit, but now he worksfor a different video game spot

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
WhoDeyForever said:
Oh, that sucks..Did he like it you know?
yeah....he didn't like the random ass prank calls I'd give him all the time....but he thought it was coo......i mean, all you do is play video games all day and talk about video games all day

Jul 7, 2007
Defy said:
yeah....he didn't like the random ass prank calls I'd give him all the time....but he thought it was coo......i mean, all you do is play video games all day and talk about video games all day
Haha..I don't think I would like that either..But that sounds coo:cool:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^ I think its like %10-15 or someshit like that....nothing major....and I think major releases like madden and shit you can't use your discount on....it was pretty corny if I remember right....

when I'd prank call I'd just ask for stupid ass shit like mario vs sonic on playstation or grand theft pokemon or someshit.....

Jul 7, 2007
Defy said:
^ I think its like %10-15 or someshit like that....nothing major....and I think major releases like madden and shit you can't use your discount on....it was pretty corny if I remember right....

when I'd prank call I'd just ask for stupid ass shit like mario vs sonic on playstation or grand theft pokemon or someshit.....
LOL