FEEDBACK ON LOST SOULS ALBUM COVER AND MUSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 19, 2004
JUST UPLOADED LOST SOULS FLYER DESIGN AND MUSIC NEED FEEDBACK!!

FEEDBACK 4 LOST SOULS ALBUM COVER AND MUSIC...POST UP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEEDBACK ON LOST SOULS ALBUM COVER AND MUSIC

DROPPING NOVEMBER 16th!

LISTEN 2 NEW MUSIC..UNRELEASED AND EXCLUSIVE HERE...CHECK THE HISTORY
**DOWNLOAD NOW!!**

NEW UPDATED WEBSITE NOW!

LISTEN TO THE SINGLES, "TED DANCIN" AND "I COME THROO"
PRODUCED BY BIG D. BEATZ

SUPPORT THE BAY!
EXCLUSIVE TRACKS FEATURING...SAN QUINN, KEAK DA SNEAK, 4-TAY, COUGHNUT(R.I.P.) AND MORE
LISTEN TO THE TRACK, "BAY WAY" LOST SOULS featuring SAN QUINN..@ link below..click on mp3 music...title track off BIG D. (NOT ANOTHER COMPILATION) album coming out next month!

CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE AND CLICK ON DISCOGRAPHY MP3 MUSIC LINK
www.soulasystem.com

LOST SOULS WILL BE GUEST APPEARING AT CLUB Q's OCT.15th click link below

www.citybythebaypits.com/AMNESIA.htm

R.I.P. GUS ON MIND.....6/50 to the bloodstream
FUCK THE S.F.P.D.!! STOP KILLIN US!

... A man identified as 21-year-old Gustavus Rugley of San Mateo was pronounced dead at the scene ... (turned up no evidence of a motive for the shooting) police reported. Rugley, who was being sought on a $1 million warrant for the attempted murder of his former lover, was shot and killed by as many (13 police) officers Tuesday night after a high-speed chase that ended in a crash on the southbound lane of Alemany Boulevard.

THEY KILLIN US.......excerpts pulled from recent updates
21 yrs old.....damn

Sep 18, 2002
damn homie i checked out that i come throo cut on sounclick..that shit coo mayne...different song but it was funny....and tight cover..it would be cool to hear lost souls on kmel

Apr 23, 2003
funny how your beat maker samples the same shit as stuff we already put out.. great minds think alike i guess.... but now..

.. did you ever do shows with y2k productions down at the fat cat in gilroy/morgan hill? cuz i think we rocked an open mic together..

dope styles on ya songs.. keep doing what you do.. shit's tight for real..

peace.

Jul 19, 2004
Yup we did open mic with them a while back

Jason_Haft said:
funny how your beat maker samples the same shit as stuff we already put out.. great minds think alike i guess.... but now..

.. did you ever do shows with y2k productions down at the fat cat in gilroy/morgan hill? cuz i think we rocked an open mic together..

dope styles on ya songs.. keep doing what you do.. shit's tight for real..

peace.
we promotin this new project now...we need yall 2 vote for KMEL 2 play our music...good lookin on the feedback yall

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
The cover is nice. I'm more concerned about the music.

I have to tell you that I've got their self titled release, but I don't really feel it. There're too many club/funny/bounce type tracks. Imo that cd wasn't solid. You know, once gangsta, then funny pimpin.

I'll peep this release though, cause I like those guys' flow. What style will it have?

Jul 19, 2004
FaSHO...Slo-O

Checkmate Muzik said:
i like it mayne!! Sound like some good Hip-Hop!!
I'm Feelin that track, "Train Wreck" u did....good lookin mayne...we need yall support...give some feed back..We bout 2 drop our album and need yall support...

Jul 19, 2004
THE NEW PROJECT IS CRAZY!

KhameNei said:
The cover is nice. I'm more concerned about the music.

I have to tell you that I've got their self titled release, but I don't really feel it. There're too many club/funny/bounce type tracks. Imo that cd wasn't solid. You know, once gangsta, then funny pimpin.

I'll peep this release though, cause I like those guys' flow. What style will it have?
GOOD LOOKIN ON THE SUPPORT....THE NEW PROJECT IS SET 2 BE RELEASED

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
soulidified said:
I'm Feelin that track, "Train Wreck" u did....good lookin mayne...we need yall support...give some feed back..We bout 2 drop our album and need yall support...
This is actually Checkmate (Slo-O's producer).

I like the songs. For feedback, I say make your first single for the club cause thats what DJs like out here, something females can dance too. Depends on who is your targeted audience. If you targeting radio, you wana make a track that can bump in the clubs, but if you shooting for street/mixtape audience this might work. It all depends!!

Jul 19, 2004
I FEEL U ON THAT....THATS THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE INDUSTRY

Checkmate Muzik said:
This is actually Checkmate (Slo-O's producer).

I like the songs. For feedback, I say make your first single for the club cause thats what DJs like out here, something females can dance too. Depends on who is your targeted audience. If you targeting radio, you wana make a track that can bump in the clubs, but if you shooting for street/mixtape audience this might work. It all depends!!
WE GOT A TRACK CALLED, "TED DANCIN" THAT WE WORKIN AS A CLUB JOINT...PEEP IT IF U GET A CHANCE