Fat Pat-"Ghetto Dreams"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i remember i bought this album when i was in like 7th grade just cuz of his name...but i love this album, always thought it was tight. i forgot i had it, and i found it a couple days ago and been slappin it since. anyone else think this is a classic album? and are his other cd(s) good? RIP.

Aug 9, 2002
he didnt drop many albums when he was alive but he had millions of features & he wrecked all them & outshined everyone else on anything he spit...

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
man, i can't believe someone put this up, fo some reason, that SONG ghetto dreams has hit me so hard in the past few months. Everytime i hear that beat come on, it does somethin to me. I used to bump everything but that song, and I've had it since like 98 I think...but it wasn't til recently I really started listening to that song. I can't help but to shake my head everytime i think about it cause pat was taken too early out the game. That cd has been slappin! BODY ROC! SUPERSTAR! Classic shit up on that cd. I came up on the ghetto dreams song screwed online and that shit gets constant play in my ride. RIP FAT PAT