eyes ona prize

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
www.hitworksgravy.com
The first person from this forum who can describe 3 scenes from the reel and uncut DVD accurately will receive a packet of DVD's ,CD's and a free $100.00 beat from a phatt producer at hitworks. I dont care if someone tells you about it, all you have to do is tell me about 3 factual events in 3 separate scenes and all that shit is yours homie. Riq

check out the box at:

http://www.hitworksgravy.com/reel&2sheetbuypage.htm

Nov 4, 2002
contest

I got three scenes for you ric roq. Check these....

1. In the beginning the cops come to the club to break it up cause its a rap concert and g-idez is talking to the camera.
2. Another is a whole segment dedicated to "Johnny" cause he takes care of business. That asian broad is a STRAIGHT NYMPHO!
3. There is a studio segment with all the main rappers doing there thing such as, Richie Rich, Mac Dre, Lynch Hung, B legit, C lim, Daz, Suga Free, and a couple other heads.

I hope that did it for ya. Cool

If I won let me know. E mail: [email protected]

address:
Roman Castanon
2581 Serena Ave.
Clovis, Ca 93611

Good looking out at hitworks, Much love in the future, Peace.

Sep 18, 2002
www.hitworksgravy.com
Da first winna!

Yep Yep, you did that shit. I'm gonna hook you up. but you shoulda left your address off the airwaves. I'll send you a package after this holiday weekend. Thanks for supporting us.

Now, for everyone else, my man Roman answered so quick, I'm gonna offer the same opportunity again.

Next person with 3 new answers gets the same action. Roman do me a favor, dont give up game. keep it fo yoself!

Pieces. Riq

Nov 4, 2002
Good Looking out, Shit Yeah. I never win shit. I appreciate the opportunity to win. Thats cool on the advice, but I have no enemies. But your right you cant trust the internet, people could be taking the addresses and e mails from these fourms and selling them to these fuck face pop up companies and spam e mail.
Thanks again

A couple questions for you Riq Roq:

Where did you find this guy Latin G?
That guy was funny as fuck, me and my homeboy were drunk the first time watching it and that muthafucka had us ballin.

What are your most notable beats and the ones you are most proud of being involved with?

Oct 14, 2002
www.myspace.com
The Hitworks DVD Was Hella Cool.

1.The Fight Club Scene. Hella People Plus The Ghetto Bird Flying In Was Pretty Funny.

2.The 2pac Tribute At The End. Tupac R.I.P. West Coast Legend.

3.The Segment With Rick Rock Explaning The Whole History Of Hit Works.

My Favorite Songs On The Soundtrack Was "Bust A Nut" & "Make It Happen (Remix)"

Sam Kong
6197 E. Iowa
Fresno Ca 93727

Nov 4, 2002
What up guy? Representin Fresno I see, yeah do your 559 thing all day. Did you know there having a hip hop expo at the downtown grizzly stadium in early august. Theres supposed to be like 30 acts performing. The ones I know about are Nate Dogg and Jay Tee.

I stay out in clovis and go to fresno city college.

Mar 21, 2003
1-mac dre wearin rastafarian cap and holdin a clipboard, rappin, actin a damn fool!

2-chinese bitch stickin a dildo in her coochie!

3-boss wife!

Apr 25, 2002
Riq Roq

What them rates like at the studio? Do yall have an in-house production team? Exactly where is the location (I'm in South Sac)? Get back at me tho. I'm gonna check the web addy to see if some of the answers are on there

May 15, 2003
1.The lian cop bitch who keeps puttin it on her grandmothers grave that they didn't shut it down cuz it wuz a rap show...tryin ta blame it on some piece of wire or someshit.
2.old latin G tryin ta sing or rap...hilarios
3.B legit rappin with long sleeve shirt on