everybodies a hater it nature

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2005
Everybodies a hater its nature

I dont like haters but I hate too sometimes it makes me feal good....for instance I see a bad bitch wit a dork I ce like what the fucc she doing wit dat PUNK i'll take yo bitch..or sometimes I go to record shops and throw away my eniemies flyers. lol well I use to do dat :rolleyes: I dont do dat anymore. I allways hate on police still do to dis day and proud of it!..I mean...but most of the time I feel I hate for legitiment reasons some people are jus negative and jus hate all the time for no reason at all...."this magazine is low budget I would never go on an access channel hip hop show..this rapper is boo boo so let me promote him 100 times to my bitch so when I piss her off she wants to succ his dicc...YEH DATS RITE im fuccn alot of haters bitches rite now...lol Real chop....get it.....and did I mention women are my biggest Fans.....nah but I hate on the lakers all the time DATS LEGIT....I player hate on bush ALL the time......I think those that say that they are not a hater YOU or whoever has some good self control......YEP so FUCC IT I HATE!!!!!!! im hate'n but I aint no hater..lol

can I get some people to admit to hate'n and post what they hate on and ce proud of it I want to hear Why.......Ima ce postn at the siccness for a min while I promote my up and coming albums......

C-lim "Starwars" Instores March 1st 2005

C-lim "The Blue Alllllllllllllllbum" coming soon

Damn can I get dat peasant changed to N-Gang Boss around dis bitch....bp or nemo whats da get down

Feb 24, 2004
I FEEL U... FUCC EM
peep it.. i hate nigguhz (even rapperz) that talk bout internet bangin LIKE THEY DONT USE THE INTERNET THEMSELVES. GANGSTERS GOTTA GET MONEY AND SPEAK THEIR MINDS TOO!!!!!! FEEL ME RELLY cuz if theIre asses werenT even on the internet bangin themselves they wouldnt even know about "interent thugs"/"internet bangers" so why all of a sudden nigguhs start hatin. ON THE SECONDHAND THAT SHOWS THEY WEAK MINDED THEMSELVES TO LET SHIT LIKE WORDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN GET TO EM messy marv referred to siccness.net n shit u know his ass is on here newayz...but shit iLL KEEP IT REAL TOO! internet bang LOL
I COULD DO IT RIGHT NOW IF I WANTED TO
I KNOW THATS KINDA FUNNY BUT IMA FACTOR N-EEEEEEE-WAYZ....INTERNET OR NO INTERNET IMA ALWAYS BE A STR8 UP G.BUT SHIT I TALK SHIT TO NIGGUHS WHO NEED SHIT TALKED TO THEM..THATZ REAL.....THEREZ A DIFFERENCE IN JUST STR8 HATING AND ACTUALLY REPRESENTING AND BANGIN BY THE WAY $K ALL DAY EVERYDAY

Feb 11, 2005
@myname

What the fucc are you talking about that was the stupidest post ever!!!!!

lol

nah im joking dats a hater for you I feel what ur saying though......alot of real cats come on line...for instance me I use to get in to it all the time wit comp geeks that thought they were down cuzz they can hit page down on there comp or had straps cuzz they had
caps lock....but only thing that could save them that wasnt there when i tried to meet them at a siccness function was the esc button......cuz if we met they would of been trying to escape...I mean!!!?

lim :classic:

Aug 7, 2002
oh yea everybody hates...but ya a hater when u hatin on someone thats achieved wit goals and someone dats gone farther then ya...so when u hate den ya know ya sorry as hell and ya can't do it cuz your sayin from da mentallity but anybody can do whatever they want if they use it wit heart but wit heart at da same time ya gotta doit like it's ya own world and jus make it happen...