ever been banned from a msg board for saying beezy??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
Lol i did today. the day i registered i went to a thread talking about cars and these square ass foolz talkin bout their integras and so i posted up a pic of an old ass yuckit and said

"IM READY TO RACE YOU BEEZYS!!!"

then not even 15 seconds later a reply....

"Speak english"

LMAOOOOO ok ok i kno that thats a bay thing but its funny how these fools reacted cuz soon after they were saying shit like

"anyone who says that has to be retarted.."

OOOHHH.yeahhh so after i explain that it was a bay term...

"dont come here with that bay shit."

LOLLLLL then like 3 others hopped in with the dime a dozen gay remarks thenn booom.. im banned... LOL there was even foolz from the bay in there and i was expecting at least one of them to kinda figure out the term.. but nahh..

www.g2ic.com

thought it was funny how some of these cats get frustrated with the terms we use... not the first time someone got pissed cuz i was speaking slanguage...

anybody ever get hostilities towards u for how u talked???

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
TROLL said:
anybody ever get hostilities towards u for how u talked???
Nah that shit's cool anywhere I go. (apart from the internet!?!) Slang is a regularity in my chop no matter where it came from.

a lot of ignorant unjustified hatin going on. I remember when Mac Dre died and this dumb ass beezoid was callin him 'a herb as nigga'. that stupid ho needs a fuckin strap slap. All goin on like, 'I didn't say good about him when he was dead so why should I start now' SHE HADN'T even heard of the guy. lmao. That msg board sounds like your typical majority vs minority type of shit.

Sep 24, 2004
Da6Footah said:
^got banned from the Audobon Society Message Board for posting "I'd hit that" under a pic of a red breasted robin.
u know what, I got a warped sense of humor but nonetheless I enjoy your brand of humor.

*Salutes*