Esham-A 1 Yola

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Anyone else lookin forward to this....I can't fuckin wait for this one. Judgin from the sampler this is going to be way better than the last few he's put out.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
:( i would have been anticipatin to hear it like 4 yrs ago but after that repentance i jus cant stand him...

fuckin ICP could fuck up a wet dream, dam clownz... esham use to be tight psychopathic talked him in to sum of that playfully wikkit shit

No Bitch NO!!!

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
He's definitly not the same Esham he was in the 90s but I still can't wait for this one. I still love his shit.

May 11, 2002
That new cut he has on Murder Dog "Best of the Best" Comp "Turbulence" is tight as fuck. I think this new Esham is going to be fucking tight. From what I hear, there is going to be a bonus DVD with videos for every track on the LP. That will be tight if that is true. I think Esham will make a masterpiece with A-1-Yola.
He is going to be in STL in April. I might have to go check him out. I just cant stand those little ICP freaks that will be at the show. They get on my fucking nerves. I cant stand ICP.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Yeah every song has a video to it. That one song called Bolivia is the shit I think he sampled the music from the movie Scarface from when Montana went to South America to meet up with Sosa.